ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine the media meltdown if the GOP did this when Trump was President?

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
GITT chat Democrat apologists.

and this is only example #2568 of blatant hypocrisy of the Democrats and their media surrogates
I think they are going to pay for this. There is groundswell anger building. It might be too late. I blame the fools who actually voted for these anti-American traitors.

Or this...

Is it not absolutely hilarious all the whack job libs, skeptical of a vaccine produced under the last president, are silent as church mice as they bulldoze their way to now not only forcing vaccinations, but also overriding FDA and CDC advisory bureaucracies entirely. I cannot imagine the pure desperation we would see.

Pubs need to start playing the game by the same rules as the dems. Just do what they want, leak what they want and make up anything they want about a dem and say it on the house or senate floor.
Bingo... If Republicans had a spine and weren't so concerned with getting called names by Democrats and the media then they could actually get stuff done and stand up for their 75+M voters. Instead they are worried about trying to look 'bipartisan' and voting for some insane $1.9T 'infrastructure' deal. We have a golden opportunity to win 40-50 House seats next year and potentially 3-5 Senate seats as well but the GOP is so inept that I am sure they will screw it up.

I highly encourage anyone who donates to only donate direct to candidates you believe in and trust and NOTHING directly to the GOP... Good news is we have a GREAT list of candidates running across the country next year so we can start to reshape the party.

Bingo... If Republicans had a spine and weren't so concerned with getting called names by Democrats and the media then they could actually get stuff done and stand up for their 75+M voters. Instead they are worried about trying to look 'bipartisan' and voting for some insane $1.9T 'infrastructure' deal. We have a golden opportunity to win 40-50 House seats next year and potentially 3-5 Senate seats as well but the GOP is so inept that I am sure they will screw it up.

I highly encourage anyone who donates to only donate direct to candidates you believe in and trust and NOTHING directly to the GOP... Good news is we have a GREAT list of candidates running across the country next year so we can start to reshape the party.
Quit giving to the GOP years ago. Any donations now go directly to the candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT