ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine what a trained and experienced assassin could have done Saturday?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
It just shakes me to my core knowing that Trump and several others could be dead today if a trained shooter was there instead of a 20 year old kid that slipped through the cracks. Are some of the foreign terrorist that have crossed the border looking at what’s going on and just sitting back waiting for the right opportunity?
Scary to think that there are groups out there with weapons more powerful than an AR rifle.

It just shakes me to my core knowing that Trump and several others could be dead today if a trained shooter was there instead of a 20 year old kid that slipped through the cracks. Are some of the foreign terrorist that have crossed the border looking at what’s going on and just sitting back waiting for the right opportunity?
Scary to think that there are groups out there with weapons more powerful than an AR rifle.
I had that thought as well. While the Dems and Repubs are debating… I bet Russia, China, Iran, etc. just looked at that and thought “hmmm… didn’t look that hard to get close”.

First thought I had.

I always try to take a global view.

Reactions: BlessedDawg

He’d have jumped down, put on a MAGA hat, and walked away.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
I had that thought as well. While the Dems and Repubs are debating… I bet Russia, China, Iran, etc. just looked at that and thought “hmmm… didn’t look that hard to get close”.

First thought I had.

I always try to take a global view.
Someone with access to a shoulder fired missile or portable grenade launcher would be unstoppable.

Reactions: TivoliDawg
That would have definitely looked like a government hit. Other than not accomplishing the objective it has keep most of the players clean. They need to get control of a few of the rogue SS and FBI personnel who could cause some problems leaking some damaging info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT