ADVERTISEMENT

Can't believe how thoughtless

It's definitely OP's business if they interact closely and regularly. His neighbor knew he had the virus and chose to hide that him. What if OP is immuno-compromised or lives with someone else who is? Not equating the two viruses here, but there is legal precedent for convicting HIV-infected individuals spreading that disease recklessly or with malicious intent.
thought he said his wife and child had the virus , not him. Then again, I’m not sure how closely he interacts with his neighbor as you mentioned. He did say they take walks together though. Keep us up to date with how it goes...

Masks do virtually nothing, the varying grades of masks ppl wear are laughable. Look at the death rate numbers, this whole thing is a manipulation experiment at this point. My wife’s great papa who is 93 contracted it and beat it with in 4 days. My sister in law who’s a nurse at Kennestone got it and didn’t even know she had it. My brother and his son didn’t get it living under the same roof lol. The news is absolutely manufactured these days to promote fear.
Not true. Pretty ignorant as well.

yes, being an a-hole is always optional but putting others at risk is not nice.
Not being an asshole at all I’m just being realistic. I’ve said several times ITT that I would have told him, many others here would have done the same. Just because the majority as a whole agrees doesn’t mean that we can expect everyone else to follow suit.

The media that has you convinced with out any science behind it the need for a mask. They don’t even wear it as the film telling you to wear it. The media started this as a anti Trump thing. On camera they chastised people off they do the same thing, but they have convinced you. Where mask are required pulling your T-shirt up counts as a mask, to fight a virus, but you believe it. Remember CNN has never mislead us. Mask are being used to influence the election that is the only reason. Wake up, look into this point of view, yourView holds no volatility, your reporting sources has lied to the American public for three years about the information they have seen making Trump a Russia agent then the Ukraine lies. How many times does Jake Trapper ,Coumo get to lie to you before you bother to question them?

Preach

Please provide me the link that says Covid-19 has a 0.04% death rate for the US.

We can split hairs all day long, this virus is potentially fatal to people with pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease and the elderly just like pneumonia or the Flu can be fatal to these same at risk people. If you are relatively healthy you have very little to worry about with this virus, but if you are compromised then you should take every precaution necessary.

What these politicians have done to our economy over this virus is a crime in itself.

$20 Fauci's big pharma buddies don't get the first one right. He's already fence straddling.

There's immense external pressure on the scientific community to deliver a vaccine quickly. Not a good thing. The FDA is walking a tightrope to not over promise and under deliver. The proposed vaccines have to run and complete their trials, evaluate, and then determine if the vaccine is viable. They can't put a set end date on how long the different trials will last and there are multiple trials. They are large scale and they have to get some significant number of those getting the placebo infected to calculate the efficacy of the vaccine. Since they aren't directly injecting the participants with the Covid virus, then that has to occur in the wild.

IMO, any vaccine delivered this year would have to be on "The Happy Path" where everything runs smoothly and quickly. I believe the government is allowing the pharma companies to start producing vaccines at large scale in anticipation that the trials will be successful and covering the costs in the event of failure in order to get them to the public as quickly as possible but still that depends on successful trials. If there are issues, then it's back to the drawing board.

There's a fairly significant percentage of the US population that likely will reject any initial vaccine offering due to the speed at which it is being delivered and risk of it not being properly vetted for long term impacts. The numbers I've seen are in the 25+ percent range. All things being equal, I'd probably advise my 20-25 year olds to just sit it out for a while if they haven't picked up the virus already. My preference would be naturally developed immunity all things being equal. People in identified higher risk groups probably should be the first round.

"I can't predict when a vaccine will be available," Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn said on ABC's "This Week" Sunday, adding, "Yes, we are seeing unprecedented speed for the development of a vaccine. But … our solemn promise to the American people is that we will make a decision based upon the data and science on a vaccine, with respect to the safety and effectiveness of that vaccine."

We can split hairs all day long, this virus is potentially fatal to people with pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease and the elderly just like pneumonia or the Flu can be fatal to these same at risk people. If you are relatively healthy you have very little to worry about with this virus, but if you are compromised then you should take every precaution necessary.

What these politicians have done to our economy over this virus is a crime in itself.

Soooooo you’re not going to provide the link to back up your claim?

Here’s the thing. Even if the masks do what everyone says they do, you are not going to avoid getting exposed to COVID-19. The virus is not going away. If we reduce it to zero people in the United States of America, we would just get exposed again because we are an international country, with people from all over the world traveling here consistently.

The people who refuse to wear masks are only trying to build up their own immune system, which some argue really is the best idea. I personally will not take any advice from somebody who smokes consistently, drinks excessively, doesn’t exercise, and thinks the government is going to produce a vaccine that’s going to correct their health problems.

Look at the deaths NOT the number of cases(because it is now fact that up to half of these test could be producing false positives). Testing has become readily available and with camps opening and businesses starting back up, more and more places are requiring tests. If you have to get tested to even know if you have the virus, then it isn’t as deadly as they are saying. Deaths are at an all time low. Because more people are living their lives and allowing their bodies to create antibodies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pjmedi...a-covid-19-deaths-hit-3-month-low-n597330/amp
Correct, I’m positive for the antibodies, which means according to my doctor i have been exposed to the virus, i havent been sick in over 12 years other than a sinus infection but i eat well and exercise, i only wear a mask when I absolutely have to, the cat is out of the bag and the mask thing now is considered the savior ....it just isnt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT