ADVERTISEMENT

Can't make this shit up.

Papapete11

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2017
Spaced out: Sheila Jackson Lee tells Texas students 'planet' moon is 'made up of mostly of gases'

I mean, she is a buffoon.

Letting these people vote was the stupidest idea ever.

Kind of like telling people that putting Clorox in their body might ward off Covid. Crazy indeed.
I think you’re being sarcastic here. But you are aware he never said to inject bleach, right? He was discussing the effectiveness of several cleaners on the virus (including ultraviolet light) and surmised if it was possible to do something like that (cleansing/sterilization) in the body. But then Biden made the joke and the media ran with the misquote. Shocking. My apologies if you were already aware.
JC

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT