ADVERTISEMENT

Cards

HAHAH No gum....which is non-nostalgic in my opinion.

I just got back into it for fun a couple years back. Not huge into it, but keep up with it and collect some.
I recently shipped my 1962 Topps collection to two grandsons. It was over 90% complete with most of the high dollar cards. I told them to do what they want with it, sell them if they like, just don’t clothespin them in your bicycle spokes.

I recently shipped my 1962 Topps collection to two grandsons. It was over 90% complete with most of the high dollar cards. I told them to do what they want with it, sell them if they like, just don’t clothespin them in your bicycle spokes.
HA!……can remember those DAYZ (cards & spokes). It was bad azz, chicks WOOD dig it.

Anyone on here snagging any of the 24' Topps that came out? Anyone collecting anything else card wise?
Purchased 3 hanger packs and a blaster box from Best Buy of all places. Pulled a few yellows, also pulled a Royal Blue Bobby Whitt JR parallel I believe that’s what it is? I’m just getting back into the hobby after a 30 year break, I’ve been collecting coins for the last several years. Lot’s changed lol.

Purchased 3 hanger packs and a blaster box from Best Buy of all places. Pulled a few yellows, also pulled a Royal Blue Bobby Whitt JR parallel I believe that’s what it is? I’m just getting back into the hobby after a 30 year break, I’ve been collecting coins for the last several years. Lot’s changed lol.
A lot has changed hahaha.

Just learned the phrase Hanger yesterday haha

Still figuring out colors/inserss/prallels…etc. some cards I’ve gotten comfortable with hunting down CJ Strouds…etc.

I bought a hobby box from a card shop, small box from Target. Pulled some Elly’s all standard base. Nothing crazy

Gonna try the hanger route.

A lot has changed hahaha.

Just learned the phrase Hanger yesterday haha

Still figuring out colors/inserss/prallels…etc. some cards I’ve gotten comfortable with hunting down CJ Strouds…etc.

I bought a hobby box from a card shop, small box from Target. Pulled some Elly’s all standard base. Nothing crazy

Gonna try the hanger route.
Lol, yea I had no clue what a hanger, monster, hobby box were either. I got a hobby box today at a card show in Macon, 1st pack pulled a Elly Topps Chrome (comps in the $25 range) and also a Bo Jackson 35th anniversary Topps Chrome. No really big hits, my relic card was a Michael Harris II patch card, meh lol.

Reactions: Don Ellis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT