ADVERTISEMENT

Carson Beck's HS coach in 2019. He may be right.......

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
“He’s really got an understanding of the game that is unique for his age,” Mandarin coach Bobby Ramsay said. “He really likes the process of being a good quarterback. The studying? That’s fun for him. He enjoys doing that. He may even enjoy that part more than the physical aspect of it. Long-term, I think he wants to be that quarterback who calls his own plays and articulates an offense inside and out.”

“I’m probably not qualified to say this,” Ramsay said, “but I think he’s going to be a first-round draft pick one day.

And a little more sweetness from this article:

With Georgia intensifying its efforts (tight ends coach Todd Hartley has been recruiting Carson hard lately and the Bulldogs extended an offer Wednesday night), and Miami and others still being in the mix, Carson will again visit Florida on March 12. He has been consistent in saying he would prefer to commit before the summer. The Gators are the overwhelming guess from prognosticators on recruiting services.

Written by the Athletic guy who covered Gator football at the time.
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/84...quarterback-recruit-profile-mandarin-florida/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News