ADVERTISEMENT

CBS - do they not even try to hide their bias?

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
So they try to Fact Check Vance in the debate incorrectly. He smoked Walz despite their best efforts to show extreme bias

They release parts of Harris's interview then clean it up for the 60 minutes version and folks say WTH?

Then they interview Speaker Johnson, completely edit out some good responses and try to make him and Trump bad with the edited version.

This is unacceptable and overtly bias with no regard. Should Trump win, i wouldn't do any interviews with CBS, would rarely take any of their questions in a Press Conference and would call them out on their Bias every chance they get.

Newsmax, Fox and CNN would get all the sit-downs at this point if I were a Republican Candidate for anything. We have hit a new level of bias and intentional trying to influence the election.........

I can't understand why Pubs continue agreeing to debate on ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN without dems reciprocating and debating on more right wing outlets. Outside of CNN this yr (and I think they were given the green light to destroy Biden) Pubs end up in a 3 on 1 debate with mods that are willing to intentionally mislead the audience at some point during the debate.

I can't understand why Pubs continue agreeing to debate on ABC, CBS, NBC or CNN without dems reciprocating and debating on more right wing outlets. Outside of CNN this yr (and I think they were given the green light to destroy Biden) Pubs end up in a 3 on 1 debate with mods that are willing to intentionally mislead the audience at some point during the debate.
I agree. It is just stupid. Those networks have shown they will stoop to any level to hurt the gop. Que all the law suit stuff about fox. The last time fox had a debate they used Chris Wallace for Christ sake. It is amazing to me that any pub gives those people the time of day.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT