ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrating the renewal of wedding vows to Karl Childers, Gators crying in the Vegas chapel...

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
I buy Levis jeans shorts Gator: We are a national top ten brand. Inexcusable to be underperforming on this level and no sign of any progress.
Generation X Gator: I'm not one to be overly critical, esp. early in a coach's regime, but this sucks. We beat zero rivals. We had a LOSING record. Our team looked like crap for most of the season. It's worse than the late 80s when I was an undergrad and we had Galen Hall.

If you think this is bad, just you wait Gator: If this was Y3 then it would be = to the collapses of our previous coaches and would be rock bottom.

Praise the Lord, the season is over Gator: Atleast we don't have to see this product on the field for another 9 months.

Feel free to copy this line and replace BN's name in the future Gator: When you make a series of bad hires and take your foot of the gas this is what it gets you. BN has his work cut out for him. I hope Gator Nation gives him time.

Louis CK Gator: There’s worse things in the world than getting pounded by a bunch of beavers

These are good times Gator: 4-8 was rock bottom

Acceptance Gator:
Fantasy? This is like Saban’s first season at Bama and given time, we will soon win consecutive a national Championships

Reality? UF Program is way over their heads and CBN and co are let go after year 2. We are in the cycle of recycling coaches until we luck into another decent one maybe a decade later. Yes, we have to luck into one

Back to the Sunbelt Gator:

I don't know what ou saw on the field this year that gives you hope that Napier can turn this around.

We lost our last 3 games in pretty embarrassing fashion. This staff can't coach at this level.

Auburn means we don't have to be ashamed Gator:
Bring back Urban now!

I'll be taking a two year fan sabbatical Gator:
I am out on CBN. You have to be able to coach the games. IMO, this team played below their capability all year. There is no way the defense can have the talent worse than 100+ other Div 1 teams.

I am not calling for his firing, but I cannot see how long term this is going to be the right choice. Sorry, I did not feel this way before the last 3 games.

Otis Campbell Gator:

This game brought to you by,

Old Yeller Bourbon. When things get bad, you can always drink to incoherency.

At least it works for me!

Historical context Gator: It is only the 2nd time in 75 years that Florida has had back to back loosing seasons. Not a good look.

Billy "snake oil" Napier Gator: I had less hope for a good season back then, with those two clown coaches. This year was different with AR and the hope that we finally got the miracle worker coach and all....

Studs and duds Gator: This is a garbage program right now unfortunately. We keep going after unproven, up-and-coming coaches from smaller schools and we haven't improved one bit in the last dozen years. Look at LSU and USC this year. Last season they were both awful, fired their coaches and went after absolute studs. Result: significant improvement from the get-go and they barely missed the playoff. Both will be forces to be reckoned with for many years to come because of who they hired. This season was total crap for us. Doesn't look like CBN has what it takes.

Billy needs that Lord of Light lady from GOT Gator: Coach Napier, you took over a dead program. Good luck resurrecting it, you're going to need it.

giphy.gif

"Gator country, Let's ride" Gator:
Now the nonsense is over.
It's now Billy's players and team.
Tough love and tough practices. Get ready Gator players. Get ready Gator fans. And get ready SEC....cuz we coming.

Waste of time Gator: We should have sent half the coaching staff out to recruit at halftime.

"I'll take UF coaches post Urban for 200 dollars, Mayim" Gator: I honestly think he’ll just be here for a year or two. Another bad hire, but to be fair, there were not many choices last year. I am not calling for him to be fired, but he won’t last at UF. It will just be a trivia question years from now, about the UF football coach from 2022-23 and some people will not know the answer off the top of their heads.

"this first year shows we'll be winning titles for years to come" Gator: That and Kirby started out slow too with games like 4th and dumb... more than once. Letting a 5* QB go to OSU because he had a favorite QB (From) in mind to play for him. But he turned it around with good recruiting and firing the bad coordinators he had working for him. The coaches need to forget about favorites and play the best available players they have.

"This game should make AR a top 5 draft pick" Gator: After suffering through this whole game it is amazing that this team with AR at qb averaged 31 points per game and didn't score less than 20 all season.

Disco Gator: First back-to-back losing seasons since 78-79.

Hoping to get back to a decent team that UGA beats every year Gator: The good news is we turned the corner after that. Hoping Billy is our Pell without the violations/sanctions.

Texas A&M Gator: Seriously if we aren’t even going to try, let’s start declining bowl invites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News