ADVERTISEMENT

Change of subject and drama , I have a serious question

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Have any of y’all ever gone to the restaurant name cookout and got yourself a burger ? If you haven’t done so , I highly recommend you do so . The milkshakes are good too.

Since we are family I shared this little recommendation, your mate will love you long time if you take them there .

I eat cookout at least twice a week. My go to order is as follows:

Huge burger with onions, cheese, pickles, lettuce, and tomatoes
Large fries
Large hushpuppies
2 ranch chicken wraps

it’s delicious. Make sure you ask for the cookout sauce too. Game changer.

Reactions: stray
Have any of y’all ever gone to the restaurant name cookout and got yourself a burger ? If you haven’t done so , I highly recommend you do so . The milkshakes are good too.

Since we are family I shared this little recommendation, your mate will love you long time if you take them there .
My wife is hooked on their Heath Shake and Bar-b-que sandwich.

Aren't you having health issues? Stay away from the greasy fast food. Knock, knock, knockin' on Heaven's door. Or Hell, depends on where you stand with Jesus.

Aren't you having health issues? Stay away from the greasy fast food. Knock, knock, knockin' on Heaven's door. Or Hell, depends on where you stand with Jesus.
Exactly! But he’ll be back on here crowing about everyone needs to get the Covid shot to protect the health of others.

Reactions: Pedigree
Exactly! But he’ll be back on here crowing about everyone needs to get the Covid shot to protect the health of others.

I tell ya , I was being nice on given a recommendation and moving away from politics and Covid and some how y’all go back to it . Just can’t help y’all self .

I tell ya , I was being nice on given a recommendation and moving away from politics and Covid and some how y’all go back to it . Just can’t help y’all self .
Reap what you sow. Shut up about the vaccine and try to take better care of yourself. Healthy people don't need it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT