ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago preparing for mostly peaceful protests

It’s sad that business have to board themselves up. I hope it turns out ok.

Like the “peaceful” protest in Minneapolis 2020?

Reactions: cherrydawg

In case of a Trump win, the threatened looting and rioting b y Antifa this go round may be met with a much harsher response from L/E.

• Haha
Reactions: brimur
I hope it turns out ok.
mr-bean-wink-wink.gif

According to NBC, some of the "mostly peaceful" protesters have breached the barricades surrounding the convention.

On live tv:

"Workers have put them up again....Oh wait! They just breached another spot"

Portland. That was nonviolent in the eyes of democratic

• Angry
Reactions: DTwnDawg
that's cute.....you never answered this that you posted I axed about a few days ago:

"What would you like to engage on? Kamala's policies? That's not what I'm voting on. I've explained I don't care about those."

What is it that you exactly care about if it is not policies, what are you voting on??

that's cute.....you never answered this that you posted I axed about a few days ago:

"What would you like to engage on? Kamala's policies? That's not what I'm voting on. I've explained I don't care about those."

What is it that you exactly care about if it is not policies, what are you voting on??
I've said it one hundred times. It's hard for me to believe you haven't seen it or don't know about it.

You obviously believe in the alternative facts from election day 2020 to Jan. 6th 2021, so it wouldn't be helpful to discuss it again.

Reactions: celticdawg
I've said it one hundred times. It's hard for me to believe you haven't seen it or don't know about it.

You obviously believe in the alternative facts from election day 2020 to Jan. 6th 2021, so it wouldn't be helpful to discuss it again.
Obviously I haven’t read it or I wouldn’t have asked. Thought it was an odd thing to post and I am just curious.

The only facts from Jan 6th I know, is whatever you think it was didn’t work. Don’t know of any secret meetings to plan anything..and the people who decided to protest made that decision on their own, no one made it for them. They are responsible for their own actions.

Is it because he questioned the results??

So again, if it’s not policies that you vote on, what is it??

Obviously I haven’t read it or I wouldn’t have asked. Thought it was an odd thing to post and I am just curious.

The only facts from Jan 6th I know, is whatever you think it was didn’t work. Don’t know of any secret meetings to plan anything..and the people who decided to protest made that decision on their own, no one made it for them. They are responsible for their own actions.

Is it because he questioned the results??

So again, if it’s not policies that you vote on, what is it??
Trump said the election was stolen without proof.

Called Republicans in charge of elections in both Arizona and Georgia and according to their testimony tried to get them to say there were problems with the elections in their states when to their knowledge there was none. One of these was recorded where you can hear the whole thing. Both said they voted for Trump. One said he'd vote for him again despite saying that he was asking him to do something that was terrible that would be forsaking his oath to the Constitution and to God. That's a little strange, but at least he told the truth and did the right thing.

Got fake electors ready to vote him in.

Sat on his butt watching the Capitol being attacked for three hours without doing a dang thang.

I could go on, but I'll leave it there.

Reactions: celticdawg

Called Republicans in charge of elections in both Arizona and Georgia and according to their testimony tried to get them to say there were problems with the elections in their states when to their knowledge there was none. One of these was recorded where you can hear the whole thing. Both said they voted for Trump. One said he'd vote for him again despite saying that he was asking him to do something that was terrible that would be forsaking his oath to the Constitution and to God. That's a little strange, but at least he told the truth and did the right thing.

Sat on his butt watching the Capitol being attacked for three hours without doing a dang thang.

He has the right to question it. Proof - how do you know, did it make it to court? Was Trump there and represented?

I certainly don’t know for certainty that he tried to get officials to admit that there were problems with elections in those states. Context, witnessing the conversation and proof of it all makes it tough. A court of law is a good place to start with all sides being there.

Voter fraud/vote buying has been going on since before time, and will continue long after I am “dead and gone”.

To me, pandering is a form of it too. Very tough to prove any of it either way.

The other side has done their share of things, politics is dirty and will never change imo.

Oh well, you answered. The way you vote does not affect me at all, thought I may be missing something. Didn’t sound right when you said policies didn’t matter.

To me, hope I never see it all questioned again. But in today’s environment, probably too much to ask for.

Vote on who betters your situation.

He has the right to question it. Proof - how do you know, did it make it to court? Was Trump there and represented?

I certainly don’t know for certainty that he tried to get officials to admit that there were problems with elections in those states. Context, witnessing the conversation and proof of it all makes it tough. A court of law is a good place to start with all sides being there.

Voter fraud/vote buying has been going on since before time, and will continue long after I am “dead and gone”.

To me, pandering is a form of it too. Very tough to prove any of it either way.

The other side has done their share of things, politics is dirty and will never change imo.

Oh well, you answered. The way you vote does not affect me at all, thought I may be missing something. Didn’t sound right when you said policies didn’t matter.

To me, hope I never see it all questioned again. But in today’s environment, probably too much to ask for.

Vote on who betters your situation.
Yeah, bruh. This is why there was no point in even answering. Two different worlds my friend. We unite on Saturdays in the fall. Then go back to our places. :D

So you’re saying there is danger in our elections being meddled with? Awesome, glad to see you’re for stricter voting regulations with IDs and making sure those evil republicans aren’t voting multiple times or making people who haven’t voted or the dead voting, mail in ballots could be meddled with too so we oughta be stricter on that too. Gotta protect our elections from Orange Man Bad, who knows what he could do! 😉

The far left is primed for violence & destruction. You can name the times the far right has engaged or plotted political violence recently on one hand (Charlottesville, J6, Whitmer plot.)

The fringe crazy far righters don't organize, they don't riot, they don't loot or burn. The crazier they get, the further from society they generally withdraw. & rarely do they enter cities with intent to disrupt, hurt, or destroy. & The media never calls their efforts "mostly peaceful protests" if they do. We hear about it nonstop for years & years

That is the opposite of far left fringe. That is their MO

The far left is primed for violence & destruction. You can name the times the far right has engaged or plotted political violence recently on one hand (Charlottesville, J6, Whitmer plot.)

The fringe crazy far righters don't organize, they don't riot, they don't loot or burn. The crazier they get, the further from society they generally withdraw. & rarely do they enter cities with intent to disrupt, hurt, or destroy. & The media never calls their efforts "mostly peaceful protests" if they do. We hear about it nonstop for years & years

That is the opposite of far left fringe. That is their MO
we0cRi.gif

Feel free to list the names of dead killed or businesses burnt down by Far right Americans in the last 5 years. Then compare it to 2020 BLM/antifa riots alone.

One groups fringe lunatics withdraws & writes mean things on wooden yard signs & the other organizes & attacks property, businesses, & people

Last edited:
Feel free to list the names of dead killed or businesses burnt down by Far right Americans in the last 5 years. Then compare it to 2020 BLM/antifa riots alone.

One groups fringe lunatics withdraws & writes mean things on wooden yard signs & the other organizes & attacks property, businesses, & people
I can't hear you. May be because we're too far apart on our orbital paths.

I can't hear you. May be because we're too far apart on our orbital paths.
Argue that far right extremists are more dangerous. Bring facts. The media says they are most dangerous thing in America yet it's rarely if ever them burning police stations, looting, threatening students on campuses, & assaulting people.

You're right, we are living in different dimensions

HE CANT DO IT!!!

Here's an interesting point for all concerned regarding protests at the DNC:

That is the unsung part of this. People crowing in this thread about protests becoming unruly. This has been done by the left 11 billion to 1. We got the great phrase mostly peaceful. Thanks democrats. Someone is paying for all of this. That is the most valid question that needs to be answered.

One other moronic suggestion that I keep hearing. Trump sat on his ass and did nothing for three hours. No. He went to Twitter to tell them to go home. Twitter was censoring him and took it down. He has shown proof of this tweet 100 times including after a gotcha interview on cnn. In all honesty, mob mentality had taken over. Trump wasn’t in command. He could have been on the premises asking them to stop and they wouldn’t have. It is totally ignorant to think otherwise. Or should we hold Biden and Kamala account for telling Iran don’t. And then they did. Nor did either step in and try to stop the violence that went on for months during the summer of love. Kamala was bailing violent criminals out. Will has posted so many times how they condemned any looting and violence during that time. Biden and Kamala. Let me ask a question. Did any of that do any good. Or did they still kill people and loot stores after the fact. It isn’t like politicians weren’t supporting these actions from the left. Hell Walz let it happen.

Reactions: poorpreacher
That is the unsung part of this. People crowing in this thread about protests becoming unruly. This has been done by the left 11 billion to 1. We got the great phrase mostly peaceful. Thanks democrats. Someone is paying for all of this. That is the most valid question that needs to be answered.

One other moronic suggestion that I keep hearing. Trump sat on his ass and did nothing for three hours. No. He went to Twitter to tell them to go home. Twitter was censoring him and took it down. He has shown proof of this tweet 100 times including after a gotcha interview on cnn. In all honesty, mob mentality had taken over. Trump wasn’t in command. He could have been on the premises asking them to stop and they wouldn’t have. It is totally ignorant to think otherwise. Or should we hold Biden and Kamala account for telling Iran don’t. And then they did. Nor did either step in and try to stop the violence that went on for months during the summer of love. Kamala was bailing violent criminals out. Will has posted so many times how they condemned any looting and violence during that time. Biden and Kamala. Let me ask a question. Did any of that do any good. Or did they still kill people and loot stores after the fact. It isn’t like politicians weren’t supporting these actions from the left. Hell Walz let it happen.
I worked with a guy who used to be a professional protester. His job was to lead or participate in protests regardless of the cause in nyc. I never heard of such a thing or the term SJW til I met him in 2015.

I have little doubt he's back in the field again. I bet the pay is way better now. I keep an eye out for his arrest mug shots lol but haven't seen it yet

That is the unsung part of this. People crowing in this thread about protests becoming unruly. This has been done by the left 11 billion to 1. We got the great phrase mostly peaceful. Thanks democrats.
I think you missed the memo. The far right is the most dangerous foreign or domestic threat in America.

You know the group who rarely organizes, riots, murders, or burns down police stations.

That's what media tells us. They never lie

The mental gymnastics are unbelievable. I went round and round with somene here and finally quit. He kept shifting the goalposts....shifting the goalposts. It was hopeless.

I started with me challenging the idea that it was a legitimate attempt to overthrow the government. It wasn't and that narrative is ridiculous.

He shifted to the idea that it was a riot. I pointed out the left leads in this contest, 11 billion to 1. "Yeah but this was worse, because it was on government property"

I posted examples of leftist riots, on government property. "Well, the President told then to do it"

I pointed to leftist politicians who encouraged riots too. "Well that was a member of Congress. This was the President" 🤦‍♂️

I left out several shifts, and hairs split, but you get the idea.

I think you missed the memo. The far right is the most dangerous foreign or domestic threat in America.

You know the group who rarely organizes, riots, murders, or burns down police stations.

That's what media tells us. They never lie
It is when I knew Wray was a moron. When he sat on stage and said this with a straight face. While saying antifa was just an idea. That one came back to bite him in the butt. Wray had to come back and admit he was wrong there. He did his job so well, one of those far right qanon wackos was on the domestic watchlist. He got a two year prison sentence for his actions on 1-6. Of course he was released after being shown he was given a tour of the capital prior to the events on 1-6. If wondering, he didn’t disguise himself. He had a Viking outfit on with full body paint. 🤦‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT