ADVERTISEMENT

Chick can do nothing right

I've never heard them speak of hard work.
Only happens when they campaign. They put on Carhartt jackets and flannel shirts. Then talk about small towns and hard work. It's an act. Ask anyone in Springfield, OH how they feel about small towns. Tim Walz's wife said this yesterday.

Gwen Walz said she and her husband Tim come from small town backgrounds and believe in the value of hard work

Last edited:
She's a dumbess & simply doesn't want to do her job. The woman is the kind of person that would never make it in the orivate secror! She is a lazy idiot!
DEI Queen!!! Only qualification necessary in todays Democratic Party

Democrats talk about the value of hard work. But they support fraud and run from accountability.
The letter does not allege fraud. Heaping too much bureaucracy/red tape onto it maybe, but not fraud.

I'd just like to point out that the first half of the letter is heavily cited. Right about the time they start accusing her of mismanagement, climate change provisions, etc., the citations very conveniently disappear. Did the internet stop working at the end of the third paragraph?

And the next time Trump says he's EVER done anything wrong, it'll be his first. Spare me the accountability lecture.

Sorry about the typos, I corrected them. I figured our liberal brethren on here would make light of that since they believe they are superior to us intellectually. 😂, they are not!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT