ADVERTISEMENT

China remains a$$hoe.

Hmmm, is there something bigger going on with McDonalds and Blacks?

From published reports:

McDonald's will no longer sponsor a NASCAR Cup Series car that is driven by Kyle Larson, although their deal with Chip Ganassi Racing remains intact.

I don’t think so. China is just a very racist society. Hell, they openly operate concentration camps for certain ethnicities & political dissidents. Everyone knows about it. But we get cheap stuff so it’s okay.

From published reports:

McDonald's will no longer sponsor a NASCAR Cup Series car that is driven by Kyle Larson, although their deal with Chip Ganassi Racing remains intact.
Larson let the N word slip during a live online event the other day. He has been suspended indefinitely without pay.

Larson let the N word slip during a live online event the other day. He has been suspended indefinitely without pay.
I watched a movie about Cadillac Records / Muddy Waters over the weekend. They under that word 1000 times. This whole thing is effed up. Queen Bey was in it. Remember her?

From published reports:

Well they don’t want to tick off the help. Who gonna cook my fries?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT