ADVERTISEMENT

Clem's sons are awash in tears.......

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"The two minute time-out just prolongs our misery" Clem: It's just stupid. Just makes the game longer so they have you watch more commercials.

Clem Gervais: Especially since Dabo agreed to a running clock in the fourth quarter.

Grass is not always greener Clem: Y'all sure we want to leave the ACC? This was hard to watch.

FireDabo.com Clem: Dabo's seat is warming up. Never in a million years thought that I would utter those words. Wow!

Inebriated Clem:
Give up 4 tds the second half? What the heck? We all knew we’d go as far s klubnick would take us, but dang, what happened to the d the second half?

I don’t know. It’s just pissing me off. To be so close and know there were mistakes the first half that could be corrected to end up with this just sucks.

Sorry, had a few drinks. Worlds not ending, and it’s just a football game, but dang, I hate Georgia and usuc,

Red helmets, silver britches, go to hel&*(&* you sons of ##=*#$

Humorous Clem: Dabo said it's not about the scoreboard today. That’s good because it sure was ugly.

Glass half full Clem: This team might be better than the next 11 teams. FSU didn’t look good NC st yawn VT not much. Miami maybe ok. Clemson should win most of the schedule maybe 10-2 to 11-1 or so.

"We may be left out like Oregon State and Wazzou when all is said and done" Clem: I never thought we'd fall this far. I mean I expected a loss here, but TN Tech will probably be more competitive for Georgia next week. At the very least, they will score more points than we did

"I think we can take GA. State and College of Charleston" Clem: Should Clemson quit playing Div. 1 football. I’m not sure they have the resources to compete with the top tier teams. Maybe it’s time to pull the plug on this fiasco.

"We are too good for Georgia" Clem: said the exact same thing to my wife this morning. We literally need to join a league where graduation rates are 95% across the board.

"Yale, Harvard, that's where college football started" Clem: I’d be fine with it. I could see us leaving the ACC to go to an Ivy League schedule. The current state of college football doesn’t interest me at all.

"We're making history" Clem:
We’ve regressed for 4 straight years and just suffered our worst loss in over a decade.

What more do y’all have to see before you admit Dabo’s inability to adapt to this new era of college football isn’t going to work? It’s an outdated model.

I'll try to do some more later

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.