ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson tears...

rednblack4life

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2018
@Single Barrel Dawg

"I told you about Cade....

I have a contact who watches practice everyday.

I told you guys over summer he said it was the same old Cade in the spring.

Lack of awareness; inaccurate

We have many issues. But he missed open receivers all day

I got crucified on the board for bringing that info.

Well.....guess what?

He was correct.

Edit: and for those thsat called me out and privately DMed me...... GFYS"

"To be fair, the people who said he was “better” were 100% correct

He went from a 2 out of 10 to a 3 out of 10"

"Y’all have convinced me…let’s join the SEC!!!

Opening the season with UGA. Brilliant…simply brilliant."

"The game has passed Dabo by at this point. On the good side, this is the best team we will play this season. If he won’t adapt, he needs to retire and hand the program off to someone who will play the game. I appreciate all he has done for our university and believe in his culture. However, until we go to a super conference with definitive rules going forward, we will continue to lose at this level and be irrelevant."

"Can we please just keep the guys that aren’t division one players off the field… there are quite a few on each side

Can we also fire all of the coaches that aren’t power 5 caliber coaches

Let’s get Rumph/reed/luke caliber guys in the spots of the ones you know and couldn’t be on another staff of a top 25 team

Blowout up and start over

I can’t believe how soft of a football we team we currently have… 7’s effort in the 2nd half and those tiny white boys bullying our guys like that… this is a butter soft football team… all starts at the top

Worst loss in 11 seasons… still not sure this is the floor, but we probably hit it soon"

"The post-game show is about one thing: Portal and adapting.

It's over. Dabo tried to fight it. There's a choice. Join the rest of college football or step aside and give the reins to someone else."

"At this point we need to drop the ACC lawsuit. We have no place to go. We’ve lost our shine."

"Would the Big 10 even want us?"

""

"Positives:
FG kick looked good
Terrell is one of the best CBs we have had

Negatives:
We need a new offense because everyone has figured it out.
I fell for the preseason hype again"

"I’m out. I’ve had declining interest since the start of NIL and the fact that this is our product on the field seals the deal for me. I’ll continue to hope Clemson does well but I don’t have it in me to invest emotionally and financially into what it’s become. As a student during the Tommy West years, I love that I got to experience 2012-2020 as a fan. Just exceptional! But that’s ended and I can appreciate it for what it was. Peace out."

"Hope where y’all live weed is legal cause im about to roll the biggest blunt.. im sorry im stressed this about to be a long season"

"Someone else said it, but they're right: if Dabo is that passionate about making a positive impact in kid's lives, he needs to go start a church or charity or something. He gets paid 11 million to win games."

"We’ve got a shitty fan base now...

Criticize the coaches all you want. The shit talking about our players is f’n pathetic. I used to say we had the smartest fan base in the country. Our championship runs ended that. As a group our fans are dumber than Scar fans now.

**** y’all"

"I guess it goes with our shitty play and play calling"

"All y’all who said I was just a negative poster can eat crow ITT...

Maybe this board can finally admit that if you look at this program objectively, the only fair conclusion is that Dabo has torched it and his ego and stubbornness have tanked what was an incredible pinnacle. There is no other conclusion."

"Congrats dude. Hope you’re thrilled with being right that we suck

WTF?"

"Nah ahead of the curve. I'd rather expect to lose than be sold bullshit by the coaching staff, players and media all day long. I ate it up, I really thought we had a chance and we would be improved. Done with the sunshune pumping, this team was not prepared and got destroyed."

"lol. Not about that. I want to see change. And part of the problem is the fanbase hasn’t been keyed in enough. I think they will now"

"They will not. 3-4 years left of this. Don’t forget Tommy.

I checked out after Duke last year. Twas pretty obvious then if you weren’t wearing orange we sucked out loud."

"We need a reset. We need transfers…

We’re just a program in turmoil.

Dabo is all about culture. But people are tired of hearing that.

We need transfers. If current players leave, so be it.

You can’t rely on freshmen and severely underachieving upperclassman who are coddled."

"100% bet that Dabo will cite 2 penalties...

In the first half as if that was the difference in the game."

"And here i go..

I did not believe we would ever win. However I am very disappointed with our approach.
I don't think we are smart or aggressive. Proff is when you put Mafa back returning kicks...we don't care about anything. We have 15 guys better than him returning the ball.
Cade is still the same yet we were told he's "grown up"
We CONSTANTLY throw behind the line if scrimmage when we need 5 or more yards.
Turner and Randall should sit..good Ole boy by Dabo in those decisions.
Kirby said it in early 4th that we were finally getting aggressive...why take so long?
Thought OL was okay.
Parker is NOT playing well at DE.
Got to get more speed..(or play the guys who have it) on the field at RB.
Long way to go with this team.
Just a sad day fir CU football. We should NEVER try to leave the ACC. And recruiting is not going well.
Booger is right..same old offense for 4 years with zero change."

"Be very scared of App State NM..."

"Clemson’s season starts next week...

The overall talent difference between Clemson and UGA is large. The Tigers can still be very good this season, win the ACC, and get a spot in the playoffs.

O-line looks to be better. Tigers will have to lean on Mafah. They have to grow up the young receivers. I believe Cade is who he is. Coaches will have to work around it.

Defense needs to grow up someone else at DE and safety. Woodazz will get better but he was swimming today.

The Tigers will not play another team remotely as good as UGA in the regular season."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.