ADVERTISEMENT

CNN reporting President Biden's claim about visiting NY false

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003

Its bad enough that he was in Alaska yesterday. But on top of that, he makes false claims about his presence, during that time.

If this were an isolated incident, you might overlook it, and say, "He just got the date wrong". But, as this article notes, its par for the course with Joe Biden.

Its bad enough that he was in Alaska yesterday. But on top of that, he makes false claims about his presence, during that time.

If this were an isolated incident, you might overlook it, and say, "He just got the date wrong". But, as this article notes, its par for the course with Joe Biden.
I give them credit. The article author went ahead and listed some of his most recent egregious lies. In fairness, if he listed them all, the article would have been 200 pages long.

It’s disgusting how many times this guy just completely lies and does this.
over and over..such a liar

It boils down to the fact, he is a huge POS!
Arrogant, self serving prick who cares nothing about America or its citizens. He only cares about what he can get out of this country (money mainly, power next).

It boils down to the fact, he is a huge POS!
Arrogant, self serving prick who cares nothing about America or its citizens. He only cares about what he can get out of this country (money mainly, power next).
I assume you're talking about Biden, but this seems like a much better description of Trump!

Well guys one important thing we learned during his stop in Alaska. He could have been an All American football player with better blocking. Of course you remember his grandfather was a Heisman Candidate as a QB at Santa Clara. Unfortunately there is no record of his grandfather, either side of family, having been a student at Santa Clara.

Big media looks other way with “it’s Joe being Joe” attitude.

But I thought CNN couldn't be trusted, and would never post a negative story on Biden.

Reactions: GarrDawg
But I thought CNN couldn't be trusted, and would never post a negative story on Biden.
I think CNN has grown tired of Biden. You can only put up with so much. CNN’s credibility is above average as long as Trump is not in the sentence. And I’m not a Trump or CNN guy….

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
The great thing is Donald Trump is one of the most honest human beings ever born. He has never told a lie. He watched the towers burn. He lost many many good friends in the 9/11 attack (but he did not go to any funerals).

I do not know the facts about this report re: Biden, but I do know that Donald Trump is the most honest human ever born. He loves America and our Constitution. He has no self interests - he only cares about what is best for our country. He supports and backs his friends. He remains loyal through thick and thin.

The Dems know that it's time to dump the doofus. He served his purpose and now they are going to give the Pubs the ammo to do the dirty work. Once the Pubs do the dirty work, you can bet your ass the dems and MSM will portray them as the mean old racist that ran off the greatest friend to the climate, women and minorities we've ever seen in this country.

The great thing is Donald Trump is one of the most honest human beings ever born. He has never told a lie. He watched the towers burn. He lost many many good friends in the 9/11 attack (but he did not go to any funerals).

I do not know the facts about this report re: Biden, but I do know that Donald Trump is the most honest human ever born. He loves America and our Constitution. He has no self interests - he only cares about what is best for our country. He supports and backs his friends. He remains loyal through thick and thin.

Does Trump's character justify Bidens?

I assume you're talking about Biden, but this seems like a much better description of Trump!
Yes, because Trump never took a paycheck for his presidential term. He donated it back to different departments of the federal government. He did not need the money, nor the power. Don’t know how you arrived at such a faulty conclusion. Keep voting dem and get more fems.

Last edited:

Joe said in call to Rabbis this week that he was basically raised in the synagogue, so now he was raised in the black church, went to mass, raised in the Puerto Rican community and now in a Synagogue. The guy just makes it up depending on who is talking to. I've never really seen anyone lie to the level he does when it can be so easily checked as false. I really think this guy has been lying so long and is so old, he doesn't understand people can go back and verify his made up life now. He is the made up cartoon/comedy skit of a politician but doesn't realize it.

He also said this week he taught political theory for four years U of Penn but never actually taught a class.

Not a joke man

The Dems know that it's time to dump the doofus. He served his purpose and now they are going to give the Pubs the ammo to do the dirty work. Once the Pubs do the dirty work, you can bet your ass the dems and MSM will portray them as the mean old racist that ran off the greatest friend to the climate, women and minorities we've ever seen in this country.
This is why.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT