ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Playoff committee

4570Dawg

National Champion
Dec 1, 2018
This might be the dumbest collection of people this side of a Hillary Clinton rally. I really appreciate Notre Dame reminding everyone why they haven’t actually been relevant since the early 1990s. I also appreciate Oklahoma proving once again that their gimmick offense only makes them a top 4 team in their own conference. The 4 team playoff is an effing joke. The only way to limit the negative impact of these dumbasses is to expand the playoff to a minimum of 8 teams.

I had fun on the ND mesdage board last night. They are blaming the loss on their "high academic standards".
Probably closer to the mark to blame it on Clemson's nonexistent academic standards for footballers.

Like to see Clemson defensive live versus Auburn defensive line in a Jeopardy challenge. Or even Family Feud.

This might be the dumbest collection of people this side of a Hillary Clinton rally. I really appreciate Notre Dame reminding everyone why they haven’t actually been relevant since the early 1990s. I also appreciate Oklahoma proving once again that their gimmick offense only makes them a top 4 team in their own conference. The 4 team playoff is an effing joke. The only way to limit the negative impact of these dumbasses is to expand the playoff to a minimum of 8 teams.
An even bigger steaming pile of bullsh*t was Brian Kelly winning the Bobby Dodd Award over Kirby Smart, Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney and Lincoln Riley.

Should’ve taken it from him after he said that the playoff game was significantly closer than the score indicated. I spilled half my sweet brown water when I heard that dribble out of his pie hole.

An even bigger steaming pile of bullsh*t was Brian Kelly winning the Bobby Dodd Award over Kirby Smart, Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney and Lincoln Riley.

Should’ve taken it from him after he said that the playoff game was significantly closer than the score indicated. I spilled half my sweet brown water when I heard that dribble out of his pie hole.

Moral victories rule! Damn Catholics chased us out of Europe, then they followed us here after we built the country for the sole purposes of giving homo men an outlet and effing up college football.

My favorite was spelling Clemson "Clemsn" by mistake. The butthurt ND grammar police told me it was "Clempson".

Then they moved on to the damn civil war. I reminded them that a vastly outnumbered agrarian society had 30% less casualties than their industrialized nation's well supplied army. Also asked them to consider the fruits of their victory. When a yankee team has to bring up the civil war, you've already won.

My favorite was spelling Clemson "Clemsn" by mistake. The butthurt ND grammar police told me it was "Clempson".

Then they moved on to the damn civil war. I reminded them that a vastly outnumbered agrarian society had 30% less casualties than their industrialized nation's well supplied army. Also asked them to consider the fruits of their victory. When a yankee team has to bring up the civil war, you've already won.
Ask them pussies if they want a rematch. Our women could beat Indiana's ass.

We need to start working on some sick/ perverted cheers to greet them with when they come to Athens on Sept. 21.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT