ADVERTISEMENT

color me confused on the Joe Namath commercial…

Hydrant Chaser

Kirby Whisperer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Joe Namath has been on tv offering medical benefits along with free rides and delivered meals. Now it seems as Jimmie “J. J.“ Walker is advertising a competing version that appears almost identical. I honestly can‘t decide. Both have a ”give back benefit“ where they give you free money. I’m all for that. Frankly, I believe J.J. would be a better cook so I’d prefer J.J. to bring me meals instead of Joe Namath. Then again, I don’t like the thought of J.J. driving me around and I bet Broadway Joe would be a better driver for my tastes. What with the pandemic I need to get everything I’m entitled to. Who should I pick?

Joe Namath has been on tv offering medical benefits along with free rides and delivered meals. Now it seems as Jimmie “J. J.“ Walker is advertising a competing version that appears almost identical. I honestly can‘t decide. Both have a ”give back benefit“ where they give you free money. I’m all for that. Frankly, I believe J.J. would be a better cook so I’d prefer J.J. to bring me meals instead of Joe Namath. Then again, I don’t like the thought of J.J. driving me around and I bet Broadway Joe would be a better driver for my tastes. What with the pandemic I need to get everything I’m entitled to. Who should I pick?
What Would Buck Say?

Joe Willie was a childhood hero.
He was the reason I wore #12 when I played high school football.

ADVERTISEMENT