ADVERTISEMENT

Contribute to the Grassley tampon fund today!

MooseHumperDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2018
Kalispell, MT
Everyone allegedly at the party has said "never happened". She is openly coached by dem operatives. We all know about the timing. Grassley should be issuing a press release outlining all of the reasons why this hoax deserves no further attention, including a direct statement to the dems that their chicanery will hereinafter be met with forceful resistance. Instead, he continues to cater to the left so as to appear fair, I suppose. Pubs are almost as weak as they are corrupt. Burn down everything but the White House and start over.

Everyone allegedly at the party has said "never happened". She is openly coached by dem operatives. We all know about the timing. Grassley should be issuing a press release outlining all of the reasons why this hoax deserves no further attention, including a direct statement to the dems that their chicanery will hereinafter be met with forceful resistance. Instead, he continues to cater to the left so as to appear fair, I suppose. Pubs are almost as weak as they are corrupt. Burn down everything but the White House and start over.
Agree 100%. Why would the Pubs bend over to this flimflam? I guess they're terrified of women voters. I have no confidence Grassley will not fold again later this week. Time kills deals. The rats are desperately searching for a corroborating liar and if you give them enough time, they'll find one.

I have a feeling that Grassley knows that there are some in the pub party that are on the fence and won’t vote affirmative until they hear from her. There are some in the party that hate Trump and are looking for any reason to stick it to him even though they know it’s BS.

I have a feeling that Grassley knows that there are some in the pub party that are on the fence and won’t vote affirmative until they hear from her. There are some in the party that hate Trump and are looking for any reason to stick it to him even though they know it’s BS.

Yep, I'd imagine Grassley feels like allowing the woman to testify about an event she really doesn't remember and Kavanaugh being able to rebut will end up being a political positive. Sometimes giving a person what they asked for is the best attack.

This is the biggest BS roadblock attempt I've seen but the swamp is so toxic that it's working. They should be ashamed but they have no shame.
Opinion polls are going south on Kavanaugh. If McConnell/Grassley delay this thing one more hour they should be tarred and feathered. Ford’s lawyer is eating them alive. Damn wimps.

Yep. They should have called bs immediately and moved ahead. Instead they decided "Hey, we will come across much better by cooperating with 300 activist democrat lawyers and the entire MSM spin machine!" Idiots.

There is a very close senate race in Montana. I am going to email Grassley and tell him if Kavanaugh ain't on the court on election day that I see no reason to waste my time voting against Tester, especially since the dems are already running the show. I am sure the 23 year old congressional paige that gets my message will douse out her doobie and rush it right in to him.

ADVERTISEMENT