ADVERTISEMENT

Couple Arrested for Reckless Endangerment: Covid

This is insane

I'm sorry. This has gone too far. We have given up too many freedoms. What's next?
They got on an airplane knowing they had tested COVID positive. They were charged with second degree reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor.

You could probably find a better article on which to plant the "they are taking away our freedom" flag .

So you would w cool sitting next to them for the 5 hour flight?

Have to agree. LA's mayor has gone way too far. I don't have a problem charging someone that is a known positive being arrested for entering a confined space with known at risk groups present.

I guess they should arrest Chris Cuomo then, wasn't he spotted out and about spreading the rona?

They got on an airplane knowing they had tested COVID positive. They were charged with second degree reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor.

You could probably find a better article on which to plant the "they are taking away our freedom" flag .
Hells bells they only need a mask according to all the brilliant experts.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Should you be arrested if you knowingly board a plane with the flu?

If you have a strain of flu that was deadly to a demographic that was on board and the airline and government posted signs everywhere that you weren't to enter, I'd say yes. You would be trespassing if you entered while knowing your entry was lawfully restricted by the owner of the property.

If you have a strain of flu that was deadly to a demographic that was on board and the airline and government posted signs everywhere that you weren't to enter, I'd say yes. You would be trespassing if you entered while knowing your entry was lawfully restricted by the owner of the property.
So if the plane was full of 20 yo, it's ok?

So if the plane was full of 20 yo, it's ok?

If the owner of the plane didn't forbid entry and it was determined you weren't endangering other passengers then I doubt you would be arrested for trespassing or reckless endangerment. I'm not sure why you are having a hard time understanding. If you know you are a danger to others and act recklessly, you have some liability and may indeed be acting criminally. I see no difference between having aids and knowingly spreading it without notifying your victim of your infection.

If the owner of the plane didn't forbid entry and it was determined you weren't endangering other passengers then I doubt you would be arrested for trespassing or reckless endangerment. I'm not sure why you are having a hard time understanding. If you know you are a danger to others and act recklessly, you have some liability and may indeed be acting criminally. I see no difference between having aids and knowingly spreading it without notifying your victim of your infection.
Point taken

Hippa laws violations are strong too

Covid ain’t Ebola. It the flu by another viral family. This is ludicrous

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT