ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg COVID Loss of Taste

GoDawgs1720

National Champion
Nov 24, 2018
I tested positive for covid 8 days ago and haven’t been able to taste or smell anything for 7, I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they’ve had their senses returned? Honestly been the worst symptom by a mile.

I tested positive for covid 8 days ago and haven’t been able to taste or smell anything for 7, I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they’ve had their senses returned? Honestly been the worst symptom by a mile.
I have one coworker who had it in April. She had the no taste or smell symptoms, but they returned in about a week. Her symptoms were very mild overall.

Friend of mine just got cleared. He said when they tell you lose your sense of taste & smell, it’s no joke. I was eating cereal & my wife said what are you eating? That milks been bad for week. Said he looked closely & could see the milk was clabbered.
Never tasted it

Said his symptoms were mild other than that, but was diagnosed early due to his wife testing positive at work (nurse) & doctor put him on HCQ/Zinc & steroids.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Coworker, teacher, of my wife had the same thing smell and taste, said he couldn't smell cinnamon rolls cooking if he stuck his head in the oven, lasted about a week, he is back to normal

Lost tasste and smell. Took Zink and it came back quickly. Symptoms were pretty mild over all

Reactions: Zonadog
Friend of mine just got cleared. He said when they tell you lose your sense of taste & smell, it’s no joke. I was eating cereal & my wife said what are you eating? That milks been bad for week. Said he looked closely & could see the milk was clabbered.
Never tasted it

Said his symptoms were mild other than that, but was diagnosed early due to his wife testing positive at work (nurse) & doctor put him on HCQ/Zinc & steroids.
Wow on the milk.

Thanks for dropping in everyone, I’m starting to smell really strong smells like my cologne if I really try, but still don’t have major function of smell or taste. It truly is bizarre, it’s not like a cold when tastes and smells are muted bc of congestion, you literally cannot taste or smell anything, the milk story doesn’t surprise me at all.

mine has lasted for about week...slowly starting to get it back....

Same. Took Hydroxy & a clorox injection and could taste again in 15 seconds. Smell took 30 seconds to come back.

This is normal w Covid.

I know a person who's taste and smell came back in two weeks. I know a lady who got it in July, and her taste and smell just now came back.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT