ADVERTISEMENT

Crickets...

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
The top headline relevant to everyone’s life should be the absolute free fall of the virus curve right now.

On the way up, the NYC curve was covered but absent criticism. The increases in California were barely covered at all lest it destroy the narrative about irresponsible republican governors being the evil virus spreaders. We are looking at you Georgia. Florida. Texas.

Everyone should be celebrating today especially in the States of Texas, Florida, and Georgia. The declines are real. And steep. Look at the 7 day average curves for each. And this is being done while still providing businesses at least a chance to make money and survive. Now I’m looking at you California. New York. Let your businesses at least try to make money.

It is the central story of everyone’s life right now. And great news that affects everyone.

Crickets. We need to examine how information is distributed to the people in this Country. They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Criminal.

The top headline relevant to everyone’s life should be the absolute free fall of the virus curve right now.

On the way up, the NYC curve was covered but absent criticism. The increases in California were barely covered at all lest it destroy the narrative about irresponsible republican governors being the evil virus spreaders. We are looking at you Georgia. Florida. Texas.

Everyone should be celebrating today especially in the States of Texas, Florida, and Georgia. The declines are real. And steep. Look at the 7 day average curves for each. And this is being done while still providing businesses at least a chance to make money and survive. Now I’m looking at you California. New York. Let your businesses at least try to make money.

It is the central story of everyone’s life right now. And great news that affects everyone.

Crickets. We need to examine how information is distributed to the people in this Country. They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Criminal.

The liberal press really SUX !

Those states are counting on a Biden and Dem win and then a bailout in 2021.

It's gotten so bad they don't even try to hide the bias any longer. Take NY for example. Trump was blasted for a ventilator shortage so he ends up supplying more vents than we could use. NY begs for hospital beds and Trump supplies more than they could use and the dumbass gov sends infected patients back to nursing homes instead of to the surplus beds.

Trump makes a comment about disinfectants and the media goes nuts about Lysol while it took the gov of NY about a month to figure out you could actually disinfect subway cars. And now of course all the lib states with higher deaths per 100K are ran by geniuses and the red state guys with fewer deaths per 100K and economies that are in a much better place are bumbling morons. It would be funny if there were so many sheep.

Last edited:
It's gotten so bad they don't even try to hide the bias any longer. Take NY for example. Trump was blasted for a ventilator shortage so he ends up supplying more vents than we could use. NY begs for hospital beds and Trump supplies more than they could use and the dumbass gov sends infected patients back to nursing homes instead of to the surplus beds.

Trump makes a comment about disinfectants and the media goes nuts about Lysol while it took the gov of NY about a month to figure out you could actually disinfect subway cars. And now of course all the lib states with higher deaths per 100K are ran by geniuses and the red state guys with fewer deaths per 100K and economies that are in a much better place are bumbling morons. It would be funny if there were so many sheep.
EXACTLY

NY has strangled the last bit of life out of almost every business owner still open. DeLoserio has mandated that sit down inside dining won’t open until June of 21. Every dining establishment will be closed by then. And even though their overall numbers are very low now, the lockdowns continue. It’s insanity

NY has strangled the last bit of life out of almost every business owner still open. DeLoserio has mandated that sit down inside dining won’t open until June of 21. Every dining establishment will be closed by then. And even though their overall numbers are very low now, the lockdowns continue. It’s insanity
Career politicians have no clue when it comes to business. They don’t know what it means to take risk and get paid only to the extent you perform. The cavalier nature that these unilateral assasinations of entire classes of businesses have taken is unforgivable

yhey are just flat out liars and disinformation. I know when I was growing up integrity was something men valued. I just don’t see integrity from the dems and the press has less integrity.

So when I see some post the leftest propaganda I often wonder are they just repeating the talking points?

hey do you have a few graphs I can post regarding this elsewhere?

Career politicians have no clue when it comes to business. They don’t know what it means to take risk and get paid only to the extent you perform. The cavalier nature that these unilateral assasinations of entire classes of businesses have taken is unforgivable
Its on purpose. Nobody believes me, but these are literally Marxists running these LIB cities and states. This is purposeful destruction of the United States by enemies within.

Its on purpose. Nobody believes me, but these are literally Marxists running these LIB cities and states. This is purposeful destruction of the United States by enemies within.

I believe you man! No leader could be as horrible as these democratically unless it was on purpose.

it’s called agitprop. We use it against other nations all the time

And no better example of this than our "Demwitted" governor here in North Carolina. NC ranks in the bottom half of states when it comes to cases, deaths, per million population, but ranks in the top 3 of the heaviest handed totalitarian shutdowns. Gov Copper is either a power hungry tyrant, and/or a compliant stooge of the DNC. Listening to his press conferences, where no questions are allowed, he sounds like Mr Rogers addressing 5 year olds. What a douche this guy is. He seems to have no empathy for the 10's of thousands of businesses he is destroying in the state of NC.

Reactions: Deadlyputter
And no better example of this than our "Demwitted" governor here in North Carolina. NC ranks in the bottom half of states when it comes to cases, deaths, per million population, but ranks in the top 3 of the heaviest handed totalitarian shutdowns. Gov Copper is either a power hungry tyrant, and/or a compliant stooge of the DNC. Listening to his press conferences, where no questions are allowed, he sounds like Mr Rogers addressing 5 year olds. What a douche this guy is. He seems to have no empathy for the 10's of thousands of businesses he is destroying in the state of NC.
"I'd shut it down" These guys are so out of touch with normal Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT