ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE Damola Ajiduhan

LanceMcCurley

Letterman and National Champion
Staff
Aug 14, 2023
Athens, Ga.
I spoke with Georgia Tech offensive line commit Damola Ajiduhan today at Duluth High School's football practice. Ajiduhan was at Georgia's game against Clemson last Saturday in Atlanta. He enjoyed the halftime adjustments Kirby Smart and his staff made, which helped lead the Bulldogs to victory. He was specifically focused on the line of scrimmage and how Georgia rotated in and out at his position. He likes the way Smart and offensive line coach Stacey Searels coach. While Ajiduhan is still "100 percent committed" to Georgia Tech, he hears from Georgia. He loves the Bulldogs but felt the Yellow Jackets fit him better "right now." Ajiduhan does want to take a few more gameday visits to different schools because he loves football. I wouldn't be surprised If he magically ended up in Athens, but he's a solid Yellow Jackets commit.

I talked with a few sources about the Duluth program, and according to them, Ajiduhan was a silent Georgia commit. He wanted to go public, but the staff wanted him to wait, which allegedly turned him off. Ajiduhan committed to Georgia Tech on Aug. 3, but the Bulldogs were in front through the last week of July. However, the three-star prospect wasn't invited to the annual cookout, swaying his decision toward the North Avenue Trade School. Those two things were some of the main reasons he ended up elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.