ADVERTISEMENT

Dawg flag flies at Everest Base Camp....

Congratulations. Cool accomplishment.
Thanks, DDD. I had 8 people in my group...none them acquaintances prior to this trip, and I was the only one of the 8 to trek back. They all took helicopters out. I was pissed. They tried to get me to do the same, but I told them 'Dawgs finish the drill'.

Today was the hardest single physical feat I've ever accomplished. Me and my guide, a sherpa who has summited twice, trekked back 36 kilometers to Namche Bazar. The terrain is hell.

Thanks, DDD. I had 8 people in my group...none them acquaintances prior to this trip, and I was the only one of the 8 to trek back. They all took helicopters out. I was pissed. They tried to get me to do the same, but I told them 'Dawgs finish the drill'.

Today was the hardest single physical feat I've ever accomplished. Me and my guide, a sherpa who has summited twice, trekked back 36 kilometers to Namche Bazar. The terrain is hell.

Great job #34... Congratulations!

You went from Base Camp to Namche?

That is crazy, that's not the normal itinerary I hope, my old ass wouldn't make that.

Congrats, that is an incredible accomplishment

You went from Base Camp to Namche?

That is crazy, that's not the normal itinerary I hope, my old ass wouldn't make that.

Congrats, that is an incredible accomplishment
No, that's not the normal itinerary but there have been so many flights from Lukla to Khatmandu getting cancelled due to weather that I wanted to get to Lukla as soon as possible to give myself ample opportunities to get out.

I MUST get back to Atlanta by Friday so that I can be in Athens on Saturday for the game.

Someone may need to carry me into the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT