ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs, I'd appreciate some prayers

I'm here for political alliances. I have no opinion regarding UGA or any team you'd care to hear about.
Have you been here long enough to see what our liberals are like when they get some sort of victory? It’s a hate fest, about a dozen of them sound like a hundred two-year olds. I know you’ve been here a long time, just can’t remember if you’ve seen them in full irritation mode. It sux, screws this place up, but I think we have a better roster now to try to shut them up.

Have you been here long enough to see what our liberals are like when they get some sort of victory? It’s a hate fest, about a dozen of them sound like a hundred two-year olds. I know you’ve been here a long time, just can’t remember if you’ve seen them in full irritation mode. It sux, screws this place up, but I think we have a better roster now to try to shut them up.
Yeah, we just have to bird-dog them and run them off the site asap. They do get infested rather quickly if you don't spray for roaches.

Least one can do.

My mom's 91 and starting to slow down, so this one hit close to home.

Praying for the best.
I lost my dad in April. He was 86 and a Korean War vet. It will devastate your world and nothing can fill that void.

59630122_10210343050691812_7797427106282995712_n

Last edited:
State of Georgia outside of Atlanta is better than most that way.
Agree...here in Tennessee it's the Western part of the state excluding Memphis that is the most conservative. I'm in a little area called Beech Bluff with about 350 acres away from most people except a band of Mexicans across the highway.

Prayers sent, BTW speaking of Red Coats, what year was it that the "Dixie" was officially dropped?
It was somewhere smack in the middle of the 1970's. I believe it was in 1971 they dropped the word "Dixie" as part of their name (Dixie Redcoat Band). It was a few years after that they stopped playing the song. I was a freshman trumpet player in 1978.

Requesting for my mom.

She's a huge Georgia Bulldog fan who made a lot of sacrifices to see me get a degree from UGA.

She's not doing well at all right now.

I appreciate it.
The Lord is still in the miracle business; I pray your mom will be another recipient of His supernatural power and grace.

Last edited:
Hey Dawgs,

Thought I would give you an update on my prayer request. My mom came through hip replacement surgery recently and she's recovering very well. We thought that she might have had extensive hip damage requiring a complicated surgery and a lengthy recovery. Thankfully, the hip damage was not that bad and her recovery time will be much shorter.

Thank you again; I really felt God's presence through this time and your earnest prayers. During her stay in the hospital, she asked to make sure that we recorded the Georgia game for her. She's a DGD and always will be.

Hey Dawgs,

Thought I would give you an update on my prayer request. My mom came through hip replacement surgery recently and she's recovering very well. We thought that she might have had extensive hip damage requiring a complicated surgery and a lengthy recovery. Thankfully, the hip damage was not that bad and her recovery time will be much shorter.

Thank you again; I really felt God's presence through this time and your earnest prayers. During her stay in the hospital, she asked to make sure that we recorded the Georgia game for her. She's a DGD and always will be.
AMEN

Hey Dawgs,

Praise the Lord! Great news... continued prayers for your mother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT