ADVERTISEMENT

Dayum….

Some fellow that witnessed it all said the blood was coming from above his ear….not his ear.

But it did indeed looked like he grabbed his ear.

Praying he is okay
I don’t know anyone who is ok with the sick , weirdos the left have become.

There isn’t a man I know who wuould vote for this cowardly bunch.

Dem are cowards more than anything:

The left are at war and it’s time we take them down.

Dems are sick perverted child molestors and anti Christian.

They will kill anyone in their way and it is far time we realize when we try to stand and don’t let them turn women into men this is what they do.
Wow, what a crazy thing to say. This is scary and horrible. Maybe give it an hour before you start spewing divisive hateful nonsense.

Yeah, you’re right….just saw it again, was hoping it was just fireworks.

Praying he is okay
Praying that he is ok and I doubt this is their last attempt unfortunately.

I can’t believe the violence they constantly do when they realize they aren’t getting their way.

All he takes for evil to succeed is good men to do nothing.

Wow, what a crazy thing to say. This is scary and horrible. Maybe give it an hour before you start spewing divisive hateful nonsense.
Divisive, hateful nonsense? As opposed to the actual gunshots?? Or the rhetoric of your beloved leftists and the MSM for the last 6 years? The f****er that moderated the debate actually called him Hitler. Where was your condemnation of that? You’re pathetic.

With the hate being incited by the left and the MSM, who would have expected anything less?

y’all see that??

Looks like someone took some shots at Trump. He seems to be okay…but not confirmed.

Pumping his fist and looking defiant.
How the heck did someone get a firearm (if that turns out that is what was used), in a Presidential rally in 2024?
I thought the days of JFK, MLK & RFK were over.....guess not.

How the heck did someone get a firearm (if that turns out that is what was used), in a Presidential rally in 2024?
I thought the days of JFK, MLK & RFK were over.....guess not.
Really hard to imagine that some deranged actor just slipped in and got close enough to get a shot off. The investigation is definitely going to be interesting.

He’s absolutely correct. The very people wanting to ban our guns are the ones most likely to use them for political violence. We’ve seen the left posting stuff all over about taking trumps
Life, from holding up a bloody replica head on stage to using drones to deliver a kill shot.

And then all of a sudden you come on here claiming the other side is divisive. Typical dem projection

y’all see that??

Looks like someone took some shots at Trump. He seems to be okay…but not confirmed.

Pumping his fist and looking defiant.
They are reporting someone has died. Not sure if it was the shooter or innocent bystander at this point.

Really hard to imagine that some deranged actor just slipped in and got close enough to get a shot off. The investigation is definitely going to be interesting.
I was a young kid in 68, but I remember the killing of MLK and RFK. I remember my parents talking about how this country was coming apart at the seams.
Now, this isn't 68, but we sure are as the old folks used to say "in a bad way".
God bless us all.

He’s absolutely correct. The very people wanting to ban our guns are the ones most likely to use them for political violence. We’ve seen the left posting stuff all over about taking trumps
Life, from holding up a bloody replica head on stage to using drones to deliver a kill shot.

And then all of a sudden you come on here claiming the other side is divisive. Typical dem projection
Not a democrat. Just intelligent. Don’t let it bother you so much. Nobody knows exactly what happened. Intelligent people wait for the facts before they start speaking in the way he, and people like you do.

Reactions: GarrDawg
Sounds like others may have been hit. Even some saying there may be a fatality. This is just an awful incident. I worry for the country. Good to hear a lot of condemnation from both sides.

Reactions: theboyracer45
Sounds like others may have been hit. Even some saying there may be a fatality. This is just an awful incident. I worry for the country. Good to hear a lot of condemnation from both sides.
Yes on your final statement, but amazingly crickets from Joe Biden. What an a$$hole.

That’s terrible.

If the shooter is alive I hope the local DA isn’t a Soros guy. He will be out in time to watch SNL.
According to news reports the local DA is named Richard Golddinger. Great name for a Soros DA.

5 days ago Biden said it was ‘time to put a bullseye on Trump’ and now this happened. And you complain about a ‘crazy thing to say’? Democrats are the hateful, divisive ones.

Yes on your final statement, but amazingly crickets from Joe Biden. What an a$$hole.
Appears there were 2 “snipers” and they have both been neutralized.

Edit-this seems to be incorrect

Last edited:
The media has definitely been fanning the flames for a while…..they certainly play a part in all of this.

Way too many crazies out there (both sides), they certainly don’t need anymore encouragement.
Would love to be able to count up the number of times the media AND Democrat politicians have used the phrase “threat to democracy” in the last 48 hours. Joe Biden has used it in every single rally.

And yet, they now feign horror that some whack job listened to them and acted.

No, this is crazy and they are your people. The left has been calling for him to be killed all along. THIS is hateful from the left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT