ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat black vote buyback program

When you can’t explain something so outrageous that makes ZERO common sense, get your crutch and revert to playing the card…it’s used so much, that when there’s really true bigotry, no one is listening..shame on you !
If you disagree with the action that's fine but to say to black Americans "Stay on the plantation" without providing any context to the link provide mind you, there's no way not to take offense to that. It's bitogied when the black Republican Minstrel Show does it (Daniel's I'm looking at you) and it's bigoted when anyone does it?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
If you disagree with the action that's fine but to say to black Americans "Stay on the plantation" without providing any context to the link provide mind you, there's no way not to take offense to that. It's bitogied when the black Republican Minstrel Show does it (Daniel's I'm looking at you) and it's bigoted when anyone does it?
Ask yourself, has your party the last 59 yrs really followed through for Black America? It’s disgusting what your party promises to black Americans every election cycle for votes , and then you look at the failures and broken promises in just about every large city in the US (90% ran by Democrats) year in and year out. FAILURES on crime, violence, black on black killings, shootings, mostly terrible public school systems, unfit Govt housing etc…Corruption with mis handling of funds over and over on the local level. It’s a total travesty and a never ending cycle where your party’s promises are broken time and time again…the govt gives people just enough to get by, but keeps them totally dependent with no true hopes for the majority of getting out and breaking this dependent cycle …welfare state over and over….your party never follows through on the promises they make to Black America….rich on ideas and promises, poor on actually making those promises good. Get the vote and we will see you next election cycle with more bull$hi+ promises. Now, the Dems are ultra focused on funding illegals with housing, money, jobs, amnesty, healthcare and more rights than American citizens, once again leaving Black America behind. I would NEVER compare that to a “Plantation”, but it’s an awful cycle of govt control and dependence that’s gone on now far too long.

Last edited:
The Biden-Harris administration has created 2.5 million jobs for Black Americans, achieved the lowest unemployment rate for Black Americans, brought down the gap between Black and white unemployment, and invested $16 billion in HBCUs.

Within the same time frame the Republican outreach to the black community consisted of...let me check my notes...LIMITING THE TEACHING OF BLACK HISTORY! 30 states...30 passing laws to limit the teaching of black history. And you're accusing Dems of wanting to keep black people on the "plantation" when you're literally trying to erase not just black history but American history.

obama mic drop GIF by Digg

The Biden-Harris administration has created 2.5 million jobs for Black Americans, achieved the lowest unemployment rate for Black Americans, brought down the gap between Black and white unemployment, and invested $16 billion in HBCUs.

Within the same time frame the Republican outreach to the black community consisted of...let me check my notes...LIMITING THE TEACHING OF BLACK HISTORY! 30 states...30 passing laws to limit the teaching of black history. And you're accusing Dems of wanting to keep black people on the "plantation" when you're literally trying to erase not just black history but American history.

WRONG! But you keep believing that shi+ if it makes you feel good

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm nothing like bigotry on a Sunday morning.
A true lying pu$$y with no backbone, looks like he drinks his ice cream from a straw
I guess his Democratic handlers has not told him what the talking points are on this yet. But get ready, the buzz word and same unified reaction will be all over the stare run media over and over once their handler has told everyone what to say ..like a bunch of damn robots!

A true lying pu$$y with no backbone, looks like he drinks his ice cream from a straw
I guess his Democratic handlers has not told him what the talking points are on this yet. But get ready, the buzz word and same unified reaction will be all over the stare run media over and over once their handler has told everyone what to say ..like a bunch of damn robots!
Nervous Episode 7 GIF by Wrexham AFC

• Haha
Reactions: DTwnDawg
Not sure what this has to do with the OP but ok.
I deleted it. It could have been taken out of context. He went to Afghanistan in 2008. Some are saying he is referencing this.

I will try to be better than both sides. Love the radio ad saying trump is behind project 2025 I heard this weekend. They don’t care about accuracy

So who is the bigot again? I can’t tell.

Which party founded the KKK?

Reactions: DTwnDawg and 3 Pete

Black jobs ?

Reactions: DTwnDawg and 3 Pete
It's the same MO, $2K each for the bikes and the remainder for connected middlemen, kickbacks in the form of campaign contributions to the Democratic Party, etc.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT