ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat nominated folk singer Rob Quist really got "beat up" at the polls

maugwa

"Le Renard Subtil" Huron Indian chief
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
yesterday by Republican Greg Gianforte. Next up for a defeat, Nancy Pelosi's illegitimate child, John Ossoff. I can only imagine how completely frustrated the damn Dems are that nothing is going their way. It's a thing of pure beauty to see after the last 8 years of absolute forking HELL this country has endured under their leadership.........correction, dictatorship. Suck it snowflakes.

yesterday by Republican Greg Gianforte. Next up for a defeat, Nancy Pelosi's illegitimate child, John Ossoff. I can only imagine how completely frustrated the damn Dems are that nothing is going their way. It's a thing of pure beauty to see after the last 8 years of absolute forking HELL this country has endured under their leadership.........correction, dictatorship. Suck it snowflakes.

The media still does not get it, even with their setup of forcing a confrontation with Gianforte they failed. I would have voted for Gianforte on that fact alone. The dems must be so corrupt and underhanded, they can not understand how bad they look with their tired acts. The only thing they have is obstruction , while Trump fights the crooked system. Hey little snowflake reporter, you got manhandled by someone you antagonized and no one GAS.

Almost 93% of NBC, CBS, MSNBC and ABC stories regarding the POTUS were negative reporting since his inauguration. That's a straight up hostile working environment if you ask me. Bout time Republicans started kicking some real ass.

O7KxxB.gif

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
Did Russia hack this election too. LOL Busy little beavers aren't they?

Gianforte was down in the polls until he body slammed that snowflake. Now he's a legend. LOL Good stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: maugwa
Yes the media's behavior has become unacceptable.

pg119r.gif
Aren't you a current/former LEO? That's like saying it's okay to shoot cops if you think cops' behavior is unacceptable.

Whether you like the media or not, it isn't okay to assault someone who merely asked a relevant question. I can't believe that's a debate

Reactions: khonelson
Aren't you a current/former LEO? That's like saying it's okay to shoot cops if you think cops' behavior is unacceptable.

Whether you like the media or not, it isn't okay to assault someone who merely asked a relevant question. I can't believe that's a debate

Retired after 34 years and it's never okay to randomly assault someone but hey, I wasn't there. An audio tape doesn't show us visually what really happened. Greg Gianforte may well have been defending himself for all I know. Just hearing the liberal media "report" that all the reporter did was ask a question isn't good enough for me. What we do know is the liberal Guardian reporter entered a private office uninvited and began in the very least, to badger Greg Gianforte. This is just another in a long line of negative reporting against Republicans for all I know..............right?

Retired after 34 years and it's never okay to randomly assault someone but hey, I wasn't there. An audio tape doesn't show us visually what really happened. Greg Gianforte may well have been defending himself for all I know. Just hearing the liberal media "report" that all the reporter did was ask a question isn't good enough for me. What we do know is the liberal Guardian reporter entered a private office uninvited and began in the very least, to badger Greg Gianforte. This is just another in a long line of negative reporting against Republicans for all I know..............right?

Okay, good. Glad we agree on the assault issue. Whew.

I wouldn't put it past the Guardian to put some BS out there but the Fox News crew (not exactly MSNBC) there backed up his account. Plus Gianforte apologized and admitted his mistake. Pretty clear this was an unprovoked assault based on the eyewitness account

The media still does not get it, even with their setup of forcing a confrontation with Gianforte they failed. I would have voted for Gianforte on that fact alone. The dems must be so corrupt and underhanded, they can not understand how bad they look with their tired acts. The only thing they have is obstruction , while Trump fights the crooked system. Hey little snowflake reporter, you got manhandled by someone you antagonized and no one GAS.
Wow, setup of confrontation. That's absolutely amazing that your are dense enough to believe that.

Reactions: bigdawg36
Wait...assaulting reporters who ask questions is now acceptable behavior? Good god I hope none of you have children

At least the hardcore leftists, queers and black first racists know they hate this country. You stand for nothing. Your mealy-mouth whimpering is worse.

Almost 93% of NBC, CBS, MSNBC and ABC stories regarding the POTUS were negative reporting since his inauguration. That's a straight up hostile working environment if you ask me. Bout time Republicans started kicking some real ass.

93% negative? Sounds about right to me, TheDamnDonald has been at least that bad.

O7KxxB.gif

O7KxxB.gif

It makes sense that there'd be negative reporting when there's a piece of turd giving secrets to Russians in the Oval Office.

How should the press report hiring a foreign agent to be your National Security Advisor despite multiple, repeated warnings, and taking 18 days to get rid of him.

How would you put a positive spin on firing people who are investigating you? (Bharara, Yates, Comey)

And if you were the media, I don't see how you could put a positive spin on Trump's overall behavior.

Come on, man. If you're going to be a Snowflake for Trump, at least defend the moron.

Reactions: Trim-man
It makes sense that there'd be negative reporting when there's a piece of turd giving secrets to Russians in the Oval Office.

How should the press report hiring a foreign agent to be your National Security Advisor despite multiple, repeated warnings, and taking 18 days to get rid of him.

How would you put a positive spin on firing people who are investigating you? (Bharara, Yates, Comey)

And if you were the media, I don't see how you could put a positive spin on Trump's overall behavior.

Come on, man. If you're going to be a Snowflake for Trump, at least defend the moron.
Maybe if the Media acted professionally, by verifying sources and stories before running with them, they'd be more respected. As it stands now, I don't believe anything they say anymore. They've become the National Enquirer. They just throw shit up, assuming some of it may be later proven true. It's all speculation, and at the NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, CNN, ABC and NBC, it's all anti-Trump 24/7/365. Journalism is dead.

Seriously, did anyone at the aforementioned outlets express any type of objection when Colbert said Trump's mouth was Putin's cock holster? Nope. Can you imagine if someone said that about Obama? Hell, even Tip O'Neill would've raised hell if someone said that about Reagan. But, not today. We are as far from Huntley, Brinkley, Murrow as we can possibly be. I remember as a child thinking how trustworthy and accurate the US media was and how crooked Pravda was. Not anymore.

Maybe if the Media acted professionally, by verifying sources and stories before running with them, they'd be more respected. As it stands now, I don't believe anything they say anymore. They've become the National Enquirer. They just throw shit up, assuming some of it may be later proven true. It's all speculation, and at the NYT, WaPo, MSNBC, CNN, ABC and NBC, it's all anti-Trump 24/7/365. Journalism is dead.

Seriously, did anyone at the aforementioned outlets express any type of objection when Colbert said Trump's mouth was Putin's cock holster? Nope. Can you imagine if someone said that about Obama? Hell, even Tip O'Neill would've raised hell if someone said that about Reagan. But, not today. We are as far from Huntley, Brinkley, Murrow as we can possibly be. I remember as a child thinking how trustworthy and accurate the US media was and how crooked Pravda was. Not anymore.

Colbert is satire. Are you that dense?

Can I imagine if someone said stuff about Obama? Jeez. Don't have to. Heard it for 8 plus years.

Colbert is satire. Are you that dense?

Can I imagine if someone said stuff about Obama? Jeez. Don't have to. Heard it for 8 plus years.
Really? Do you live on this planet? If Hannity, O'Reilly or any other conservative comedian or pundit called O the n-word, the Left beginning with BLM, the NYT and the NAACP would have immediately screamed for termination. Get real!

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg

The only factual sources that you have are the butthurt Dems and the liberal media who created these fake news stories. There is zero credibility to any of these accusations. When this has past, I'm sure you'll find a new Trump conspiracy to bitch about, right cupcake?

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Really? Do you live on this planet? If Hannity, O'Reilly or any other conservative comedian or pundit called O the n-word, the Left beginning with BLM, the NYT and the NAACP would have immediately screamed for termination. Get real!

Nutjobs are dumb, but not dumb enough to be that transparent in expressing their attitudes.

Google is your friend. You can use it to find all the Obama-centric racist memes your little heart could ever desire. Even the First Lady and their children were attacked.

Don't play the righteous card here - there's no chance of winning.

The only factual sources that you have are the butthurt Dems and the liberal media who created these fake news stories. There is zero credibility to any of these accusations. When this has past, I'm sure you'll find a new Trump conspiracy to bitch about, right cupcake?

Again, no defense of Trump. You got nothing, so you go all menopause-like emotional, and start flailing like an elementary school girl (my apologies for combining metaphors, but they accurately represent your attempts.)

Again, no defense of Trump. You got nothing, so you go all menopause-like emotional, and start flailing like an elementary school girl (my apologies for combining metaphors, but they accurately represent your attempts.)

Here is a suggestion to help you liberals deal with all of this........

Y6L0rY.gif

Reactions: Whosyodawgy

Trump doesn't need any defense. The only people complaining are democRATs who are doubling down on a losing strategy. Somehow the DNC and the leftist media they control decided since repeating lie after lie didn't brainwash the public enough to elect Hillary, they are just going to do it louder. Maybe they think the American working class will just surrender to make the noise subside. Good luck with that. They are just pissing us off more.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Trump doesn't need any defense. The only people complaining are democRATs who are doubling down on a losing strategy. Somehow the DNC and the leftist media they control decided since repeating lie after lie didn't brainwash the public enough to elect Hillary, they are just going to do it louder. Maybe they think the American working class will just surrender to make the noise subside. Good luck with that. They are just pissing us off more.

I hear a lot of conservatives in agreement with the Democrats regarding Trump. Are they upsetting you as well? I feel so sad for you.

Gotta be tough bending over for Trump. I mean, you don't actually *like* it, do you?

I hear a lot of conservatives in agreement with the Democrats regarding Trump. Are they upsetting you as well? I feel so sad for you.

Gotta be tough bending over for Trump. I mean, you don't actually *like* it, do you?

The DNS controlled media claimed Republicans were going to cross over and vote for that criminal Hillary Clinton too. How'd that work out for you? Trump has not lost anybody when push comes to shove.

Either you live in a state of unconsciousness or have no capacity to see the truth whatsoever. Those republicans you see now criticizing him are still going to vote for and even work to elect him again. Except, some of them are going to lose their job for running their mouth too much. We know EXACTLY who is doing what now. We are going to take care of business on some skunks within the party in the mid-terms along with increasing our majorities in both houses of congress.. Do you really think Republicans are going to cross over and vote for a loon like Bernie Sanders, Adam Schiff or perhaps that illiterate "lijaw Cummings.....Keith Ellison maybe LMFAO. Maybe you should run Kim Kartrashian.

Okay, good. Glad we agree on the assault issue. Whew.

I wouldn't put it past the Guardian to put some BS out there but the Fox News crew (not exactly MSNBC) there backed up his account. Plus Gianforte apologized and admitted his mistake. Pretty clear this was an unprovoked assault based on the eyewitness account
When liberals want truth , they to go to Fox News. That to shows their hypocracy.

Reactions: Bulldawg1971

The ones you speak of ARE NOT conservatives, I can assure you that. The left has sold out to destroy this last bastion of free speech and Freedom.

The ones you speak of ARE NOT conservatives, I can assure you that. The left has sold out to destroy this last bastion of free speech and Freedom.
I don't think you understand what conservatism is and who conservatives are if you think there are no conservatives complaining about Trump. John Boehner just called his presidency a disaster. There are conservatives on this very message board who don't like Trump.

But, mainly, you miss the most obvious point of all: Trump himself is not a conservative. He's non-ideological at best but more likely a New York liberal. Fortunately for us conservatives, he's so transactional ("I make the best deals!") and cares so little about policy that he's punted it to Pence and Ryan.

It's okay to be a conservative, dislike HRC and Obama, and still be intellectually honest and ideologically consistent enough to have serious misgivings about this President. It's not the binary choice some people seem to believe it is.

Last edited:

The sky is blue. Church is on Sunday. There are 100 pennies in a dollar. Circles are not square.

I know you're bound and determined not to share any common ground with a liberal (or unqualified conservative). Just wondering how much of a slave you are to your own folly.

The sky is blue. Church is on Sunday. There are 100 pennies in a dollar. Circles are not square.

I know you're bound and determined not to share any common ground with a liberal (or unqualified conservative). Just wondering how much of a slave you are to your own folly.
I am liberal with my hot sauce use on my food. I am actually more liberal on some social issues, if you want to puff on a joint or a pecker go ahead, that's' your choice and none of my business. I do not care about some things, but do not tell me I have to accept that and go against my religious beliefs. I actually live in a very Liberal town, and get along with everyone just agree on about well not much on the issues of the day.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
I don't think you understand what conservatism is and who conservatives are if you think there are no conservatives complaining about Trump. John Boehner just called his presidency a disaster. There are conservatives on this very message board who don't like Trump.

But, mainly, you miss the most obvious point of all: Trump himself is not a conservative. He's non-ideological at best but more likely a New York liberal. Fortunately for us conservatives, he's so transactional ("I make the best deals!") and cares so little about policy that he's punted it to Pence and Ryan.

It's okay to be a conservative, dislike HRC and Obama, and still be intellectually honest and ideologically consistent enough to have serious misgivings about this President. It's not the binary choice some people seem to believe it is.

You are arrogantly telling conservatives what conservatism stands for and calling yourself a conservative . Based on your numerous post on this board , you are not like any conservative i have ever known .

Last edited:
I am liberal with my hot sauce use on my food. I am actually more liberal on some social issues, if you want to puff on a joint or a pecker go ahead, that's' your choice and none of my business. I do not care about some things, but do not tell me I have to accept that and go against my religious beliefs. I actually live in a very Liberal town, and get along with everyone just agree on about well not much on the issues of the day.

You want people to be more tolerant of you, but you resist tolerance yourself. There's a word for that. Hmm...

You want people to be more tolerant of you, but you resist tolerance yourself. There's a word for that. Hmm...
Where did he say he gave a shyt how tolerant others are of him? He basically said fk'em if they don't like it. And, you libs can suck all the pecker and dope you want. He don't care.
My take on his post is that he is tolerant of queers and freaks but very well armed in case they try to get at his joint.

ADVERTISEMENT