ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Leaders of Congress kneel in the halls for 9 minutes for the death of George Floyd

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
John McNulty (born May 29, 1968) is an American football coach who is currently the tight ends coach at the University of Notre Dame. He is a former player and graduate of the Penn State University. McNulty returned to Rutgers, where he spent five seasons as an assistant coach and offensive coordinator from 2004 to 2008. The veteran coach also spent 15 seasons in the National Football League (NFL), coaching for six different teams.

He said:

I watched the Democratic Leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Police Officer.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY & OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered white man or woman.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of black-on-black murder victims.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus. (Especially N.Y.)

I have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed, murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide...

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION and local Government paid them $27 MILLION.
This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system.

And now America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!!

You got to be kidding me.

Crime does pay! . . . and to pour salt in the wound, Rep. Pelosi (democrat) presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful tri-cornered presentation case.

We should be embarrassed if not disgusted as citizens!!!!!

[www.theleadermaker.com]

John McNulty (born May 29, 1968) is an American football coach who is currently the tight ends coach at the University of Notre Dame. He is a former player and graduate of the Penn State University. McNulty returned to Rutgers, where he spent five seasons as an assistant coach and offensive coordinator from 2004 to 2008. The veteran coach also spent 15 seasons in the National Football League (NFL), coaching for six different teams.

He said:

I watched the Democratic Leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY & OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus. (Especially N.Y.)

I have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed, murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide...

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION and local Government paid them $27 MILLION.
This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system.

And now America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!!

Crime does pay! . . . and to pour salt in the wound, Rep. Pelosi (democrat) presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful tri-cornered presentation case.

[www.theleadermaker.com]
All for the vote. It is all so vulgar.

He said:

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

[www.theleadermaker.com]

Worrying about a tribute to George Floyd who was murdered by a racist policeman. I say get a life.
200.gif

All for the vote. It is all so vulgar.
They sold their own souls for the almighty vote a long time ago. Why do you think someone who actually wants to pimp the title of reverend turns a blind eye to late-term partial birth abortion. I know a lot of professed sinners who still know right-from-wrong and have principles they wouldn’t trade away for fame or money.

Reactions: cherrydawg
^^^^^^^ IQ below 50. Democrats dream as a voter.
Will never understand the response from
Him. These are politicians doing this merely for a photo op. And their voters eat it up. “Look how much they walk the walk for me”. Total manipulation. It is sad. Be nice if the sheep stopped being sheep.

Worrying about a tribute to George Floyd who was murdered by a racist policeman. I say get a life.
I feel sorry for a uninformed person like you. Hope you have no children , you probably don’t believe child abuse is wrong. Do you even know Floyd’s police record? Yea your just someone sitting on the sidelines calling people names when it’s really all you.

George Floyd is rotting in hell as we post....he wasn't some target of random police violence. The consequences of his actions is what got him choked to death. He was a low life POS and he got what low life POS's often get. And the congressional race baiters who stood for 9 minutes in his honor are low life POS's. I wish the mfer could be choked again.

He said:

ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

[www.theleadermaker.com]
It would have meant more to me if they had held their breath for nine minutes.

George Floyd is rotting in hell as we post....he wasn't some target of random police violence. The consequences of his actions is what got him choked to death. He was a low life POS and he got what low life POS's often get. And the congressional race baiters who stood for 9 minutes in his honor are low life POS's. I wish the mfer could be choked again.
Yikes…why are people so mean? Just unnecessary.

Where is coco response to this, and why hasn’t shunuff explained it is really just misinformation what you watched live. They probelydo not even know about any of this.
I’m guessing trying to find their azzes with both hands. Same as their tools that they helped put in office to do this kind of shat!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT