ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats could solve both their problems by replacing Kamala with……..

Hillary, because she would push Biden down the stairs or stab him or something within a week after inauguration. Or maybe she’d just hire the same hitman who killed the other 71 people she didn’t like.
Kamala is untouchable.

She is a black female.

Not sure what a female is, but it is still pulled out as a crutch when needed.

The black voting based would go crazy.

That is not racist. That is the truth.

Kamala is untouchable.

She is a black female.

Hillary could make a campaign promise to appoint another black woman after she kills Biden.

Kamala is untouchable.

She is a black female.

The only thing Kamala knows how to do is giggle when a question is asked. She must be one of those people that is too smart to function.

Tonight:

Trump: No water in your faucets. You ever try buying a new home and you turn on. You want to wash your hair or you wanna wash your hands. You turn on the water and it goes drip, drip the soap. You can't get it off your hand. So you keep it running for about 10 times longer. You trying, the worst is your hair. I have this beautiful luxuriant hair and I put stuff on. I put it in lather. I like lots of lather because I like it to come out extremely dry because it seems to be slightly thicker that way. And I lather up and then you turn on this crazy shower and the thing drip, drip and you say I'm gonna be here for 45 minutes. What? There's so much water. You don't know what to do with it. You know, it's called rain. It rains a lot in certain places. But, now their idea, you know, did you see the other day? They just, I opened it up and they closed it again. I opened it, they close it, washing machines to wash your dishes. There is a problem. They don't want you to have any water. They want no water.

Tonight:

Trump: No water in your faucets. You ever try buying a new home and you turn on. You want to wash your hair or you wanna wash your hands. You turn on the water and it goes drip, drip the soap. You can't get it off your hand. So you keep it running for about 10 times longer. You trying, the worst is your hair. I have this beautiful luxuriant hair and I put stuff on. I put it in lather. I like lots of lather because I like it to come out extremely dry because it seems to be slightly thicker that way. And I lather up and then you turn on this crazy shower and the thing drip, drip and you say I'm gonna be here for 45 minutes. What? There's so much water. You don't know what to do with it. You know, it's called rain. It rains a lot in certain places. But, now their idea, you know, did you see the other day? They just, I opened it up and they closed it again. I opened it, they close it, washing machines to wash your dishes. There is a problem. They don't want you to have any water. They want no water.
I hope the FBI and the local looney bin are keeping an eye on you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT