ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats now know that Kavanaugh was not at the party. They are in no hurry for the hearing....

They don't know if he was at "the party" or not.

The accuser can't even specifically nail down what year, this supposedly took place, where it took place, how she arrived where it took place, how she left where it took place, nor who was at this party.

The lie detecter was given to the accuser by her lawyer and Soros is paying the lawyer ! This really stinks !!!!

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
You guys don't even provide sources, although I know where you get your info. Joke sites such as Breitbart and Infowars.

You guys don't even provide sources, although I know where you get your info. Joke sites such as Breitbart and Infowars.

LOL at you comparing Breitbart to Infowars, you propagandist. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Are you kidding? Bloomers duck taped Kerry's arm back on and carried him back to PT 109 for Kerry's 14th Purple Heart and 5th Navy Cross.

Kerry awarded himself the PH. His CO refused to sign. The men who served with him said he was a weasel, liar, scumbag & fake. When I think about the guys I knew who should have gotten it and didn't … fkn just turned it down because they thought they weren't hurt bad enough, even after our Corpsman said he should write it up … a puke like Kerry makes me want to do things that I know I cannot do because they would hurt the people I love.

ADVERTISEMENT