ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis and Ian

Corporations don’t pay taxes. The citizen worker pays taxes. Again, you are speaking out your anus. You don’t understand the basis of our economic system.

You argue from a point of agenda, not specific reasoning. “Because” isn’t a reason. Stick to video games and lifestyle freedoms, at least you can be honest in your convictions
TL/DR

I’m busy playing X-Box, high on the hog spending my govt handout thanks to the working stiffs of America!

No need to feel bad. I still have plenty left over to live better than you ever will. Just consider yourself a “charity case that we give our crumbs to.
Biden’s got my back for two more years! Thanks for all your hard work so I can sit at home!

TL/DR

I’m busy playing X-Box, high on the hog spending my govt handout thanks to the working stiffs of America!
LOL.......”Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous”. BTW “The Donald” says hi !

Last edited:
TL/DR

Agenda based reasoning for right and wrong is really awkward. When you post naive stuff and get called out, man up.

The inability to support your claim shows a distinct lack of knowledge on stuff you throw out there.

Oh, careful, Mario almost ran off the cliff there. You missed your bonus point.

Why are Pubs against extending Medicade? Just trying to understand why money that's yours ,you don’t want.
I guess you mean Medicaid.
Medicaid goes to people who don't work and many never did. Medicaid requires zero or very little income and an extremely low net worth. I believe the term is indigent. You probably don't even know what that means even though you likely qualify.
Medicaid is NOT working Americans getting their tax dollars back?
Your ignorance is profound.

As a Florida resident I pay six figures in Federal taxes. Pay my share and probably yours and a few other Democrats as well. Desantis doing a great job now, as usual.
You forgot to put the word "worthless" in front of democrats.

Reactions: d-dawg
Do we think Governor Desantis will take federal funds for the impending disaster relief? What about dollars from woke insurance companies? Think he’s already huddling with his spin team on how to pin issues on the Democrat Mayor of Tampa? Think he’ll fly those made homeless from the storm to Martha’s Vineyard?
Your side is as openly bigoted as I’ve seen. This chick is an AOC wannabe whose sole focus is stoking division. She and your side are as anti-American as possible.

Reactions: d-dawg
Let’s hope that for the poor people in southwest Florida devastated by the storm, that DeSantis is as good at actual governing as he is at PR and “owning the Libs”

Let’s hope that for the poor people in southwest Florida devastated by the storm, that DeSantis is as good at actual governing as he is at PR and “owning the Libs”
Hate has blinded you.

Here’s what incompetence looks like when unlimited money is available to the Left.

You don't have to worry about that. Ron DeSantis is the best.
So you can go back to the basement and leave the real world to the adults. Your mommy will call you when the meatloaf is ready.

You don't have to worry about that. Ron DeSantis is the best.
So you can go back to the basement and leave the real world to the adults. Your mommy will call you when the meatloaf is ready.
Sick burn!😂

Hate has blinded you.

Here’s what incompetence looks like when unlimited money is available to the Left.

My son is stationed in DC. He says anyone unarmed in that cesspool is a fool. Muggings are everywhere right out in the open. The 85 IQs drive around like the streets are racetracks and park wherever they want even if it is an entrance to a building or parking lot. If they hit your car, they just drive away. It happened to him on the way to work. The police do nothing even if you have the tag#.
It took over 6 months to get a carry permit and that is for a JSOC officer.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Do we think Governor Desantis will take federal funds for the impending disaster relief? What about dollars from woke insurance companies? Think he’s already huddling with his spin team on how to pin issues on the Democrat Mayor of Tampa? Think he’ll fly those made homeless from the storm to Martha’s Vineyard?
Aww shuddup.

• Haha
Reactions: Whosyodawgy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT