ADVERTISEMENT

Did you fellas see the Anti-Mask, Anti-Lock Down rally in London, today?

AMAZING crowd.

"THEY" are not gonna be able to keep up this BS Virus Panic much longer.
99.96% of all people who get it survive.

Don’t show Soy Roy or willdup! They’re already terrified as it is. The Covid-19 fallout from London and other cities around Europe is sure to end civilization.

AMAZING crowd.

"THEY" are not gonna be able to keep up this BS Virus Panic much longer.
99.96% of all people who get it survive.

I have European friends, one of which is British. Those people have been controlled and taken care of by their governments for so long they don’t really mind giving up their freedoms when they are told To do it. They don’t quite grasp liberty and individual freedom we have here. That is why I am so amazed at them pushing back like this in England and Germany. Very un-euro. Hopefully they have just had enough.

I have European friends, one of which is British. Those people have been controlled and taken care of by their governments for so long they don’t really mind giving up their freedoms when they are told To do it. They don’t quite grasp liberty and individual freedom we have here. That is why I am so amazed at them pushing back like this in England and Germany. Very un-euro. Hopefully they have just had enough.
When you know you can rely on a social safety net in times like these, it’s a lot easier to have a laissez faire attitude. I’ll lose every freaking thing I’ve worked for if the economy goes sideways, so I push back.

I just hope we've about had enough. We habent been a shining light to the world with how easily we caved here in the "land of the free and brave". If's not like we havent pretty much bent over and been pu$$ies to the man.

Some 38,000 people participated in a rally against coronavirus restrictions in Berlin on Saturday despite police efforts to disperse the crowds due to the risk of Covid-19 contagion.

p08q0h4c.jpg

Thousands assemble at London's Trafalgar Square Sunday to protest new Coronavirus regulations. The new Health Protection Regulations 2020 limits public gatherings to 30 people and makes any larger assembly a criminal offense.
TrafalgarSquareprotests2908c-0.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT