ADVERTISEMENT

Difference between then and now.

Papapete11

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2017
Then = voting for the best candidate/policy etc.

Today = vote for our party even if our candidate is really really bad.

Trips me out how dumbasses still believe the left is the best. It has been a complete joke for 3.5 years. Totally embarrassing for the left.

The left is so bombarded with “Why Do Republicans Hate America”-type columns from outlets like the NYT, thatthey can’t think straight. There are usually 4 or 5 of these article per day so that Democrats slowly think that their bizarre ideas are normal.

The left is so bombarded with “Why Do Republicans Hate America”-type columns from outlets like the NYT, thatthey can’t think straight. There are usually 4 or 5 of these article per day so that Democrats slowly think that their bizarre ideas are normal.

With apologies to Rush, who studied liberals most of his life, my observation is that almost all liberals do not think rationally and their instinctual reaction is to lash out emotionally. You can see this when you try to debate with them, they just get emotional, scream "racist", fly off the handle or deflect. Of course they usually have bad facts and have no choice in a debate, but still their emotions rule them.

Their media guides stones easily lead them by triggering the emotional parts of their brains. (Some of this is true of people who watch too much Fox news as well.) The agencies spent a lot of the 50's and 60's on brain manipulation, control, subliminal suggestions, etc. So of course the government controlled media know how to manipulate quite well. This strategy worked well during the scamdemic.

Last edited:
With apologies to Rush, who studied liberals most of his life, my observation is that almost all liberals do not think rationally and their instinctual reaction is to lash out emotionally. You can see this when you try to debate with them, they just get emotional, scream "racist", fly off the handle or deflect. Of course they usually have bad facts and have no choice in a debate, but still their emotions rule them.

Their media guides stones easily lead them by triggering the emotional parts of their brains. (Some of this is true of people who watch too much Fox news as well.) The agencies spent a lot of the 50's and 60's on brain manipulation, control, subliminal suggestions, etc. So of course the government controlled media know how to manipulate quite well. This strategy worked well during the scamdemic.
Gee, that first paragraph is so funny. I find it's those who are on the right, for lack of a better term, are the ones that get emotional if you don't agree with then. You get called baby killers and other things which aren't even relevant to the discussion. They constantly deflect when they can't defend Trump and talk about Biden, Obama and Hillary for example. And plenty of times they can't defend their so-called facts.

I don't know about you, but some of them need to look in the mirror.

Reactions: jlstone412
Gee, that first paragraph is so funny. I find it's those who are on the right, for lack of a better term, are the ones that get emotional if you don't agree with then. You get called baby killers and other things which aren't even relevant to the discussion. They constantly deflect when they can't defend Trump and talk about Biden, Obama and Hillary for example. And plenty of times they can't defend their so-called facts.

What needs to be defended with Trump??

screaming-liberal-1024x576.jpg

Reactions: GIZMODAWG
Then = voting for the best candidate/policy etc.

Today = vote for our party even if our candidate is really really bad.

Trips me out how dumbasses still believe the left is the best. It has been a complete joke for 3.5 years. Totally embarrassing for the left.
I agree but would throw in the right too. Those slack jaws have dragged their feet on bettering our country too, just differently.

Two sides of the same coin.

Reactions: jlstone412
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT