ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed in Dawn Staley

VikingDawg2

BiggerDaddy
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
Gainesville, Ga.
she said that boys should be allow to participate in girl sports teams and activites if he considers himself femaie. I have been involved in youth sports for 40+ years and that is totally wrong. I don't care if a boy considers himself a girl he is still stronger and faster than the girls in most cases. Go ahead and disagree with me but it is still wrong!

she said that boys should be allow to participate in girl sports teams and activites if he considers himself femaie. I have been involved in youth sports for 40+ years and that is totally wrong. I don't care if a boy considers himself a girl he is still stronger and faster than the girls in most cases. Go ahead and disagree with me but it is still wrong!
Here we go.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I was an average at best 5’10” not very quick starting high school point guard in the Atlanta area. Probably bottom 30 percentile in starting PG’s at that time.

At UGA I played daily at the Ramsey / SPACenter(IYKYK).

Several times I matched up with UGA’s best women’s player. A guard about my size. She went on to play in the WNBA at least for a year or two. It was an even matchup. She may have had me by a nose in quickness. I had her on strength.

I say again. Mediocre high school player v WNBA.

A good high school team with 6’5”+ front court would go undefeated in the WNBA.

This is just virtue signaling. You cannot be honest in public and work in a university system in this country.

This is just virtue signaling. You cannot be honest in public and work in a university system in this country.
Just another attempt by the media to create more controversy. She should have just answered like the opposing coach:

"I understand it’s a topic that people are interested in,” Bluder said, according to ESPN’s Katie Barnes. “But today my focus is on the game tomorrow, my players. It’s an important game we have tomorrow. And that’s what I want to be here to talk about. But I know it’s an important issue for another time.”

I don't blame the media, just blame the ones that fall for it.

Folks that decide to make a living in Hollywood, Journalism, Universities...must follow marching orders on certain subjects or they will face tremendous scrutiny

The best thing to do if you do not have a proclivity towards letting other people think for you,....is to not groom a career in these directions,...and if you like other people doing your thinking for you, then good for you it's a good fit

Folks that decide to make a living in Hollywood, Journalism, Universities...must follow marching orders on certain subjects or they will face tremendous scrutiny

The best thing to do if you do not have a proclivity towards letting other people think for you,....is to not groom a career in these directions,...and if you like other people doing your thinking for you, then good for you it's a good fit
Yeah I guess I agree with you. Man you would make a great politician. You answered in a roundabout way.

Reactions: agentorange70
Yeah I guess I agree with you. Man you would make a great politician. You answered in a roundabout way.
I had taken a career path in the past in which I wasn't suppose to have an opinion on matters,..we all get to put a price on suffocating (or listening) to our conscience,...even if it's a salary cut, being able to sleep good at night is priceless

I had taken a career path in the past in which I wasn't suppose to have an opinion on matters,..we all get to put a price on suffocating (or listening) to our conscience,...even if it's a salary cut, being able to sleep good at night is priceless
Yeah I am with you on that. I was in manufacturing management for 14 years when I first started my career. I got tired of having to play politics to satisfy my boss. So I quit my job and went to work as a maintenance mechanic at another company. Took a pay cut to start with but I was so much happier than I was before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT