ADVERTISEMENT

Disgusting

cherrydawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2021
But more proof the democrat practice of dividing America into tribes with their constant cries of racism has gone too far. Also further proof that most dims really do hate America. I hope to see at least one, just one national well known dim blast this idiot.

But more proof the democrat practice of dividing America into tribes with their constant cries of racism has gone too far. Also further proof that most dims really do hate America. I hope to see at least one, just one national well known dim blast this idiot.

Just a wild animal savage. She needs to find a better place, like maybe Uganda. I was at an air show in Zaire after they ran Idi Amin out of Uganda for eating his advisors. Idi was putting together an air force in Zaire in the 80s to retake Uganda and was showcasing his one plane, a small jet aerobatic fighter. After a couple loops and spins the pilot came in for a perfect bellyflop gear-up landing, busting Idi’s airplane all to hell. Idi’s henchmen took off after the pilot who hopped out and hit the jungle at full speed. Idi sent his remaining entourage and pilot out to the runway where they lifted the little airplane enough to allow the pilot to lower the gear. The pilot took off in the bent airplane and Idi was happy. The first pilot was never heard from again. That’s where Jill needs to go, imo.

And Ben and Jerry ice cream tweets this on July 4th

"The United States was founded on stolen indigenous land. This Fourth of July, let's commit to returning it."
Why hasn't that company shutdown operations yet so as to not participate in the White Supremacist misogynistic capitalist system?

They could have used the profits derived from exploiting people, material resources, and the land to tear down all facilities and repurpose the land for donation to indigenous people.

Dear Jill....Delta is ready when you are....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT