ADVERTISEMENT

Djd. Ten minutes before Trump took the stage, SS had determined

there was an active threat and still allowed Trump to take the stage. This was after he had been identified as suspicious an hour beforehand.
I'm willing to bet that trump defied their suggestions that he not go on stage....it's a logical assumption as some would say....

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Yeah, I heard Trump was pissed he didn't catch the bullet with his teeth. Alpha move iyam. Con a kid into take a free shot that he knew would graze an ear and make him look like Audie friggin Murphy.
Thats exactly what our great grandchildren will be taught of the Great Orange Leader... except he survived 15 shooters and one had a rocket launcher...

Silver lining for trump.... closest he's come to a combat zone...

I guess he can now say he "took a bullet for this country" 🤷‍♂️

...or did he🤔

• Wow
Thats exactly what our great grandchildren will be taught of the Great Orange Leader... except he survived 15 shooters and one had a rocket launcher...

...or did he🤔

Shut Up!
go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Great, that means since the victors get to write the history that MAGA will govern the country for a generation.

there was an active threat and still allowed Trump to take the stage. This was after he had been identified as suspicious an hour beforehand.
I’m sure SS had lost the kid just prior to the event. But, that makes it even worse if you can’t find him.
My concern is that people saw him on the roof and alerted police. It only takes a few seconds to get on the radio and alert SS to keep Trump off the stage. At that point they have the kid cornered on a roof top and it would have been pretty easy to take him alive and save the life of the man killed.

I'm willing to bet that trump defied their suggestions that he not go on stage....it's a logical assumption as some would say....

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b

...or did he🤔
How many combat zones did Obama and Biden grace..?....liberal hack....

just as logical as the shooter being a "left wing kook" or a "liberal"...we know trump wanted to defy SS orders and walk to the Capitol on Jan 6....oh wait....we don't talk about that anymore....sorry....my bad...mea culpa to orange Jesus...
Wow. How out of touch can one person be. Suggest u turn off cnn/morning puke and do a little research. Might stop you from clowning yourself.

Reactions: elderdawg
just as logical as the shooter being a "left wing kook" or a "liberal"...we know trump wanted to defy SS orders and walk to the Capitol on Jan 6....oh wait....we don't talk about that anymore....sorry....my bad...mea culpa to orange Jesus...

Yeah, solid logic there.

What is the thing the Justice system says during a trial when there is so much coincidences pointing in the same direction?

Still?

republicans don't donate money to Act Blue like he did but they do register as republicans in closed primary states like Pennsylvania to vote in republican primaries against people they don't like

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT