ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think we ever get real answers (Assassination attempt)

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
Does anyone think we get any real answers about the security failures at this event.

The police warned the Secret Service that a suspicious person was present, at the rally.

I have a bad feeling the investigation is going to produce nothing but a shrug of the shoulders by Administration officials.

Stonewall
Deny wrongdoing
Plead ignorance
Blame someone else
Move on

Last edited:
Does anyone think we get any real answers about the security failures at this event.

The police warned the Secret Service that a suspicious person was present, at the rally.

I have a bad feeling the investigation is going to produce nothing but a shrug of the shoulders by Administration officials.

Stonewall
Deny wrongdoing
Plead ignorance
Blame someone else
Move on
The answer is obvious, complete and total incompetence.

It’s totally normal to see this level of incompetence and think “no way someone is this bad! It must be a conspiracy!” Until you realize - yes, people can be this incompetent.

Thr secret service left it to local law enforcement to clear that building. What does that even mean? I’m sure a cop walked over, tried the door handles, parked in a window, etc. but it is NOT local cops’ job to save the life of the president. The secret service detail with Trump needed an extra 20 agents (and RFK needs 20) and they need to rely on locals for traffic control only.

My guess is there will be an effort to portray administrators in the best possible light. Iows, even if true, you won't get a statement that Biden's admin purposefully failed to staff Trump's team with enough manpower. There will be no 40 million dollar anal exam forthcoming.

Some info taken off social media and text messages will not be released leading to foil hats to be adored by some on both sides of the political spectrum.

Everything will be blamed on honest mistakes as much as possible.

Until Trump takes office. That is about the only way you'll get an aggressive investigation into why RFK Jr was denied protection and Trump's team didn't have control of the high ground even though it should have been one of the easiest outside events to secure during the campaign. Whether it was incompetence, willfully leaving Trump vulnerable or even a foil hatters wet dream type of set up, the results are the same.

An untrained assassin was able to choose a perch that most any person with a sinister plan would have assumed would be secured. He was able to gain easy access to the rooftop even though he was detected. Even though he had been labeled as suspicious person for around 30 minutes before Trump spoke, Trump was allowed to enter the podium area that was in a clear line of sight. Even though the shooters perch had been identified as a vulnerable spot, the commonplace practice of disrupting the sight lines with obstacles such as flags and banners was not executed, and on and on. There are a lot of failures that must be explained and the old investigators creed that there are no coincidences or accidents needs to be applied here.

Last edited:
The answer is obvious, complete and total incompetence.

It’s totally normal to see this level of incompetence and think “no way someone is this bad! It must be a conspiracy!” Until you realize - yes, people can be this incompetent.

Thr secret service left it to local law enforcement to clear that building. What does that even mean? I’m sure a cop walked over, tried the door handles, parked in a window, etc. but it is NOT local cops’ job to save the life of the president. The secret service detail with Trump needed an extra 20 agents (and RFK needs 20) and they need to rely on locals for traffic control only.
That may be true but the investigation needs to start from the standpoint that Trump was set up and then, based on actual evidence, nefarious intentions ruled out. It could be complete incompetence. It could be the decision makers intentionally understaffed Trump's team and supplied him with less than the best of the best agents. It could be someone on the inside communicated with the kid and let him know the easiest place to deliver a kill shot would be unguarded and even though unlikely, you have to investigate to see if this kid was a patsy. As an investigator, you don't rule out nefarious intentions before you begin an investigation no matter how slim the possibility of it being a sinister plot.

Am I the only person that thinks the explosives found in his car were a backup plan to silence him in case he somehow was successful? No, we’ll never find out the truth, or it will be released 50 years after we’re dead like JFK

Reactions: cherrydawg
The country needs to know the truth and they need to be transparent. Therefore, the whole scenario will be under a veil of secrecy with bits of information being released to fit the narrative. They will release information that they feel the public needs to know.

If they want a legit investigation Garland does not need to be anywhere near this. He has proven to be weaponized and cannot be impartial.

Last edited:

Stonewall
Deny wrongdoing
Plead ignorance
Blame someone else
Move on
No!

Stonewall
Deny wrongdoing
Plead ignorance
Blame someone else
Move on
Thinks it was just a crazy lunatic combined with an incompetent SS....the fish stinks from the head down. If it can happen to DJT, it can happen to anybody. For that reason, thinks heads will roll soon.

But no doubt, SOMEBODY has been asleep at the wheel "for long time now". Also think their hiring practices SUCK, which is the root of the issue IMO..

Reactions: DTwnDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT