ADVERTISEMENT

Do you Trumpers understand Trumps narcissist ways now?

Claiming Kemp is in bed w China? Holy bat shit. you really can’t make this up. It’s partially entertaining but more disturbing than anything. Trump is disputing other Republicans like they are all flaming libs. This is asinine!
FOX just ran part of Trump's propaganda speech he gave today. It is almost like something Hitler would have said. He is officially now off his rocker!

FOX just ran part of Trump's propaganda speech he gave today. It is almost like something Hitler would have said. He is officially now off his rocker!

what part? the two minute speech or did he say something else? edit- I found the entire speech, jus saw the opening earlier

Claiming Kemp is in bed w China? Holy bat shit. you really can’t make this up. It’s partially entertaining but more disturbing than anything. Trump is disputing other Republicans like they are all flaming libs. This is asinine!
You wanna talk narcissism? How about Biden, as our VP, taking foreign money via his own son. That is a prick if I have ever seen one. You want to applaud scumbag, haughty politicians. At least Americans tried to bring in an outsider to balance out the crooks. Twenty years ago, I honestly believed that our government served the citizens. Now, they just serve themselves. The people behind Joe Biden, pushing him, are awful humans, the kind that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

This isn't about Donald Trump anymore, this is about politicians vs. the people. They are there to do the will of the citizens of this country and nothing more. It has been a long time since any of them stood for that. A vast portion of this country doesn't trust their government anymore and that is just terrible.

problem is I'm just a little black pug who mostly cares not one bit.
what I feel is asinine flames .
heated exchanges amuse a brachycephalic.

many times stated.
I'm in this due to boredom.
I'm in it for Fun.

I've more fun in my pocket of dreams
than the likes of you will understand.

You wanna talk narcissism? How about Biden, as our VP, taking foreign money via his own son. That is a prick if I have ever seen one. You want to applaud scumbag, haughty politicians. At least Americans tried to bring in an outsider to balance out the crooks. Twenty years ago, I honestly believed that our government served the citizens. Now, they just serve themselves. The people behind Joe Biden, pushing him, are awful humans, the kind that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

This isn't about Donald Trump anymore, this is about politicians vs. the people. They are there to do the will of the citizens of this country and nothing more. It has been a long time since any of them stood for that. A vast portion of this country doesn't trust their government anymore and that is just terrible.
The citizens spoke a month ago and kicked trump out of office, F that BS dude, This is 100% about trump. Never has a President embarrassed this country like Trump is doing now. Every law suit thrown out with stern words by the judges, not a shred a proof and a large portion of rural America has been brain washed and radicalized by the great pu-bah! Now he's tearing apart the GOP and dividing the country even more. Trump is the radical here. Trump is also going to cost Perdue and Loeffler the senate.

Last edited:
The citizens spoke a month ago and kicked trump out of office, F that BS dude, This is 100% about trump. Never has a President embarrassed this country like Trump is doing now. Every law suit thrown out with stern words by the judges, not a shred a proof and a large portion of rural America has been brain washed and radicalized by the great pu-bah! Now he's tearing apart the GOP and dividing the country even more. Trump is the radical here. Trump is also going to cost Perdue and Loeffler the senate.

They don't care about this country. ALL they care about is their hate for people on the left that much is clear as water.

Reactions: celticdawg
Trump can't STFU. I don't like the tweets and the unvetted allegations, but this president's opposition was looking to impeach him before he took office and he had the media as a willing accomplice the entire time. Biden should pray that the Republicans win the Georgia runoff. He will be backed into a corner by the left that he won't be able to escape from if the dems win, and the country will pay.

Reactions: Lady Dog

Yes, the world is flat.
JFK Jr and Elvis are still alive.
Democrats drink babies blood.
The Republicans in power in Georgia for the last 18 years are throwing the election to Biden.

As fvcked up as he is, he's still better than Hillary and kamala

Obama's apology tour is 2nd.

ADVERTISEMENT