ADVERTISEMENT

Does it really matter what Biden has or hasn’t done the last 3 1/2 years?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
For voters now especially since the debate performance, isn’t it more about the next 4 1/2 years? If you’re a Dem and support Biden maybe you’re proud of what he’s done. But, can you still support his candidacy knowing his decline and knowing that it will only get worse?
I keep hearing their pundits brushing off the debate fiasco and wanting to argue about his accomplishments. Even if you agree it doesn’t diminish the fact that he is failing cognitively.

For voters now especially since the debate performance, isn’t it more about the next 4 1/2 years? If you’re a Dem and support Biden maybe you’re proud of what he’s done. But, can you still support his candidacy knowing his decline and knowing that it will only get worse?
I keep hearing their pundits brushing off the debate fiasco and wanting to argue about his accomplishments. Even if you agree it doesn’t diminish the fact that he is failing cognitively.
repeat after me. it does not matter. it does NOT matter! Nada! the Wizard of Oz is fake - a puppet - a mirage. Corn Pop will remain the Wizard. The image and conduit to an evil ideology that is truly anti-American. He has been perfect for that role the last 3.5 - and the perfect choice for the next 4 (he will not last that long - but again, who cares?). the TDS dudes think they are so smart. Maybe they are not dudes and just puppets too?

Biden is not a great man that faded,...he is a leach whose father was a used car salesman,...channeled his fathers salesmanship abilities to sell promise politically and hope to pay off his donors and created enough return on investments in delivering for his cronies that one day the dem establishment thought they could push him above Bernie Sanders in the demo pres debates of 2020,..and now when Biden cannot make a decision on his own, his family will hold the Democrat party hostage in the hope that Biden is the first dementia patient ever to get better miraculously over time....classic mistake of valuing loyalty over substance

Read this the other day on how much you need to retire today versus 2020;

On average, Americans say they’ll need around $1.46 million to retire comfortably, according to Northwestern Mutual’s 2024 Planning and Progress study. That represents a 15% increase from last year’s $1.27 million and a 53% increase from their $951,000 goal in 2020, per the rep

So gonna say HAYUL NO……..I sure haven’t had a 53% increase in pay. His damage started day 1 and it will continue with any Dem in office IMO.

Y’all vote!

Yeah they can…if the Dems change course it’s still the same dem policies. Doesn’t matter who’s taking the orders from the Obama crew imo

Look how much weaker we are now than before he took office. Can you imagine 4 more years of Biden or another Dem president right now?

If you vote in another Dem president, the economy is going to be worse, China is going to be further emboldened, we will be closer to if not already in a global war, the border will be more open, cities will have less security, police will be further demonized, the country will be less patriotic, nuclear families will be more demonized, our freedom of speech will be further eroded.

I can't think of a single facet the country will actually be better off after another 4 years of a Dem president. Their policies are garbage (proven repeatedly everywhere they touch).

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg
Biden isn't running the country, we really don't know who and how many un-elected people are making decisions for him right now. They don't care if they have to feed him by hand , or push him around in a wheel chair. Even his wife is willing to sacrifice him, the good of the country is not very high or even on their list.

Reactions: Georgia Jim
Biden isn't running the country, we really don't know who and how many un-elected people are making decisions for him right now. They don't care if they have to feed him by hand , or push him around in a wheel chair. Even his wife is willing to sacrifice him, the good of the country is not very high or even on their list.
Is everyone just cool knowing our elected president is not in charge but some unelected puppet master behind the scenes who we don't know is?

That doesn't seem concerning to anyone else?

The last 3.5 years don’t matter to many. They fully support the nonsense of the Biden era. Anything but the bad orange man.

Reactions: doerunn
Just what in the hell has he done?
I wish someone would ask KJP that question, and fact check as she answers it. I’m so sick of her statements , with NOTHING ever to back them up

What could anyone be proud of?

Read this the other day on how much you need to retire today versus 2020;

On average, Americans say they’ll need around $1.46 million to retire comfortably, according to Northwestern Mutual’s 2024 Planning and Progress study. That represents a 15% increase from last year’s $1.27 million and a 53% increase from their $951,000 goal in 2020, per the rep

So gonna say HAYUL NO……..I sure haven’t had a 53% increase in pay. His damage started day 1 and it will continue with any Dem in office IMO.

Y’all vote!
That seems to track closely with housing prices, wild.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT