ADVERTISEMENT

Does this frustrate you?

Interesting. My initial thought is that what ever they do is going to impact our people and our interests over there, so we need to know about it.

My second thought is that they haven’t told us because they haven’t decided on a course of action yet.

My third thought is that if someone asks me for a gun, I’d like to know what they plan to do with it.

Interesting. My initial thought is that what ever they do is going to impact our people and our interests over there, so we need to know about it.

My second thought is that they haven’t told us because they haven’t decided on a course of action yet.

My third thought is that if someone asks me for a gun, I’d like to know what they plan to do with it.
Not unreasonable. However, if I was planning to attack an enemy, I may want to feel assured my ally wasn't going to share info with my enemy. Since the Biden admin has been openly trying to exclude targets and criticizing the effort to eliminate 2 terror orgs, I see Israel's actions as reasonable as well.

Israel is smart not to. Why the f*ck should they trust our government when the current VP running for President refused to pick Josh Shapiro because of the crime of being Jewish and being Pro-Israel?
And she's also tip toeing around the fact that if Hamas and Hezbollah wanted peace, all they would have to do is drop their weapons and stop attacking Israel. She literal supports giving these terror orgs time to regroup and continuing to kill Israelis on their terms. Maybe she has but I haven't heard her suggest that either of these 2 groups should unconditionally surrender in order to save the children they hide behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: seatonsdawgs
Why do the people there tolerate their radical government and leaders?… why don’t they rebel against the evil and violence to save their children’s lives?… why do they allow militance to use them as shields?… why do the wives and mothers continue to let their husbands and sons radicalize?… why don’t they leave and find a new life?… why don’t the surrounding countries take in and help these people?… are they not really wanted and it’s faux outrage by sympathizers?… why is it Israel’s fault, when they aren’t the ones conducting 10/7 style attacks?

I know there’s a long history and I’ve tried my best to absorb it… I always think why do Iranians call themselves Persians instead… I feel like the term Palestinian is similar, but what country are they really from… heard Erick Ericsson (sp?) trying to explain it in more detail the other day, but was in the middle of some work… would love for someone to explain it to me.

I’m just so perplexed by this infatuation and coddling of these people that are staining our world… they won’t take it upon themselves to fix their families and communities… it’s like these big cities across the country still blaming their community and family breakdowns consistently on racism, billionaires, lack of reparations, etc… yet they’ve been governed by their people for decades… at some point it’s up to you to make the changes… like the Revolutionaries did against the British… stop making excuses and do something about your problems!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
It pleases me. Right now the U.S. Govt can not be trusted to alert Iran as to what we know about Israel's plan.

Also, if Russia or China had terror groups in Mexico and Canada attacking us, while occasionally launching missiles themselves at us, wouldn't we expect our govt to protect us? What do people expect Israel to do.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
They won’t tell us but they probably take our support for granted.

That’s a big part of our problem. Around the world we’re held responsible for what they do like they do what we say but they do not in fact do what we say. However in the end of the day we always back them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT