ADVERTISEMENT

Don Lemon:

Can you imagine any media personnel denouncing any religious faith's (almighty God) on the air and not being terminated the next day? Only if it is of the Christian faith will this be allowed.
Pastor slams CNN, Don Lemon for claiming Jesus wasn’t perfect: ‘Uncontested champions of Fake News’ https://fxn.ws/2AHuMtQ #FoxNews
"Jesus wasn't perfect" triggers Christians? Who's the snowflake now...

Do you agree with that stance? I do defend my God, Sir. Jesus gets all the glory for every blessing in my life. What other entity would be worthy of the same defense?
Dr., you can argue with these Marxists all day long and it'll get you nowhere. They get their jollies out of messing with folks. He just wants your attention. Don't give it to him...

Dr., you can argue with these Marxists all day long and it'll get you nowhere. They get their jollies out of messing with folks. He just wants your attention. Don't give it to him...

That guy has got to be a real loser demorat , they have gone off the chart crazy . It makes me sick to hear what some of our fellow Americans really think about our country in general . Sad !!

That guy has got to be a real loser demorat , they have gone off the chart crazy . It makes me sick to hear what some of our fellow Americans really think about our country in general . Sad !!

I remember you from long ago.
always thought you were a mod back then.??

no matter, tell what you can if you feel it's ok.
I try my best to do the same, failing from time to time...

Triggering? No. Laughable. Absolutely! Whether you believe in Jesus or not, the Bible is pretty clear that Jesus was without sin. Anyway who knows anything about Christianity knows the Bible claims He was perfect. To claim the Bible says Jesus wasn't perfect is laughably false. Don's whole point is defeated right there. It ranks as one of the dumbest statements in the history of television. At least Don should have back up his claim. Where in the Bible does it say this? In what way was Jesus not perfect? Would you care to enlighten us on Jesus' failures?

And ignore his worthless ass.

Reactions: Wambaw
It should trigger every Christian. He had better hope he doesn't trigger a Muslim who truly follows the Quran. Muslims love Jesus.

That is what is truly puzzling to me about the left's intolerance of Christianity. I completely understand the idea behind weakening the Christian faith. However, the tolerance of religions that are diametrically opposed to their stated positions and intolerance of a religion that actually has female leaders, isn't stoning homosexuals and is actually in line with western values leads me to believe it's always been more about subverting liberty than buying beer on Sunday.

I learned a long time ago to never bring up prophecy when arguing with a lib because they immediately dismiss any argument you may make as dogma. I have learned to frame positions in completely secular terms that most atheist can see as credible without citing scripture. Almost everyone benefits from Christians behaving like Christians whether you agree Jesus is the son of God.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT