ADVERTISEMENT

Donor parking question

jhowell287

National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2010
SW Georgia
This is the first year my family gave enough to get a parking lot pass for gamedays. Is the anyway to tell where the assigned parking space will be in advance of receiving our tickets in the next few weeks? I see that a parking pass has been issued in my account, but the number says PL1. Does this mean anything to anyone?

I haven't gave in nine years and the first time I gave , they assigned me a long ways away from the stadium.

Good luck you have get lucky and get closer

Thanks OCD. I may give the ticket office a call tomorrow to see if they can tell me. Hopefully it's not too far from where we usually tailgate.

I've been giving for awhile and got an option to buy a pass in the North deck or the South Deck near the Continuing Ed Center, but I give the minimum each year (2 tickets) as my contribution. You have to give a lot more than that to get an actual pass in a parking lot.

Last edited:
If I recall the minimum was 2,500 to get a parking pass . Maybe that why it was better to just stay park at the hotel and sell the parking pass . That what I did .

If I recall the minimum was 2,500 to get a parking pass . Maybe that why it was better to just stay park at the hotel and sell the parking pass . That what I did .
You are correct about the 2500 minimum. I've bought parking passes for years at the Carlton Street parking deck since it's close to our tailgate. Finally got my 8th seat this year so it seemed like a good idea at the time to get the parking pass thru contributions. Hoping for McPhaul, but that's probably a long shot. Will keep y'all posted.

I think there's a map somewhere online that shows the parking lots, but try calling the ticket office at 706-542-1231 (I think) and they can probably tell you.

I think there's a map somewhere online that shows the parking lots, but try calling the ticket office at 706-542-1231 (I think) and they can probably tell you.
Thanks, guys. Just got off the phone with ticket office and I will be fairly close to where I tailgate at!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT