ADVERTISEMENT

Don't take away our healthcare!!!*

Funny, that is what I said before the czar enacted Obamacare.
hcCjYA.gif

I worry about people like my dad who has no choice but to depend on Medicaid. Being that he is disabled and worried, we have to have very difficult conversations on the "what if's" So I hope, not just for my dad but for everyone needing healthcare, that there is a plan that really helps people in need, not just the rich.

I worry about people like my dad who has no choice but to depend on Medicaid. Being that he is disabled and worried, we have to have very difficult conversations on the "what if's" So I hope, not just for my dad but for everyone needing healthcare, that there is a plan that really helps people in need, not just the rich.
Pugs just thinking about the rich. It is what they do.

I really believe the people that are in need because of a disability have nothing to worry about. I do think that people that have been working the system and ripping off the tax payer
have something to worry about. That includes our corrupt congressional people.
The Federal programs are loaded with waste , fraud, corruption and need to cut down or out
and moved more to local control. Our elected officials have stole and made sure they where taken care of. They have made it hard for people to make it on their own. If Trumps get more people taking care of them self's and more believing they the Democrats will done
That's why they hate Trump they want people to be dependent on the Government .
I hope all goes well with your Dad. Medicaid is not the best medical care but I guess it better than no medial care

Reactions: lancelewis11
I really believe the people that are in need because of a disability have nothing to worry about. I do think that people that have been working the system and ripping off the tax payer
have something to worry about. That includes our corrupt congressional people.
The Federal programs are loaded with waste , fraud, corruption and need to cut down or out
and moved more to local control. Our elected officials have stole and made sure they where taken care of. They have made it hard for people to make it on their own. If Trumps get more people taking care of them self's and more believing they the Democrats will done
That's why they hate Trump they want people to be dependent on the Government .
I hope all goes well with your Dad. Medicaid is not the best medical care but I guess it better than no medial care
Thanks for the response. Republicans, democrats, are both guilty and greedy in my eyes. And yes, Medicaid isn't the best but it's better than nothing.

Reactions: Chasezi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT