ADVERTISEMENT

Double whammy of rough economic data today....

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
Nasty combination of a miss on GDP and prices going back up. Essentially a "no light at the end of the tunnel" report. In and of itself a weak GDP number probably would have been good, as it would give ammo to the fed to drop rates, but when the same report says prices are going back up, that's not good news.

Pretty sure most of the country could live with flat GDP if it meant actually being able to buy a house and afford groceries.

Nasty.

Nasty combination of a miss on GDP and prices going back up. Essentially a "no light at the end of the tunnel" report. In and of itself a weak GDP number probably would have been good, as it would give ammo to the fed to drop rates, but when the same report says prices are going back up, that's not good news.

Pretty sure most of the country could live with flat GDP if it meant actually being able to buy a house and afford groceries.

Nasty.
Bidenomics baby.

• Love
Reactions: Lady43 and ugadoc

Nasty.
Gas has gone up 10 cents a gallon this week where I am. Raising taxes and giving away more money makes everything worse. How can Joe not understand this? Do no democrats understand basic economics? Clearly not. Vote him out asap

Gas has gone up 10 cents a gallon this week where I am. Raising taxes and giving away more money makes everything worse. How can Joe not understand this? Do no democrats understand basic economics? Clearly not. Vote him out asap
I think you mean, how does Obama not understand this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT