ADVERTISEMENT

Duck, do we need to

Go out looking for Pug? I think he might have scratched under the back fence and gotten out.

Pug! Pug! Get back here in the Chat House. We have treats by Hammar, and we need you to regale us with your wit, wisdom, and poetic musings.

Dammit I hope he didn’t get out in the road and get himself runned over. Pug!
LOL. I just hope I didn’t piss him off. I was totally kidding. I hope he hasn’t gotten himself in a jam.

Go out looking for Pug? I think he might have scratched under the back fence and gotten out.

Pug! Pug! Get back here in the Chat House. We have treats by Hammar, and we need you to regale us with your wit, wisdom, and poetic musings.

Dammit I hope he didn’t get out in the road and get himself runned over. Pug!

indeed there is a hole under a fence.
I've relatives that have got themselves "runned over"...
you ever been to a black pug funeral?

sadness beyond belief,
then a Glorious Party in the deceased honor.

was gone 2 days...jeez
I decided to slow down on my alcoholism.
it never lasts.
I've got a little problem going on, too. The only thing that helps me sleep is frozen vodka along with the other stuff i take. I'm not happy about it. My sleep doc, who is a former army colonel doctor, Texas A&M med school, started the sleep wellness center at Walter Reed, approved it, but i think he doesn't know how much. I see him next week, so going to talk about it.

Friend's wife is a nurse and she said all doctors double the amount of booze patients tell them they drink, which explains why my primary care doc said "you have to be f***ing kidding me."

I've got a little problem going on, too. The only thing that helps me sleep is frozen vodka along with the other stuff i take. I'm not happy about it. My sleep doc, who is a former army colonel doctor, Texas A&M med school, started the sleep wellness center at Walter Reed, approved it, but i think he doesn't know how much. I see him next week, so going to talk about it.

Friend's wife is a nurse and she said all doctors double the amount of booze patients tell them they drink, which explains why my primary care doc said "you have to be f***ing kidding me."

not entirely sure what you want in this query.
I'll give you all I can,
you tell anyone in the health care profession your real deal,
it goes on your permanent record.
I changed providers, and they quizzed me on my excesses.
you looking for an answer,
I do the same damn thing nearly every night.

as previously stated,
I am acutely aware of my Lab Work.
My Liver Enzymes will get me a scolding by any refutable Physician.

not entirely sure what you want in this query.
I'll give you all I can,
you tell anyone in the health care profession your real deal,
it goes on your permanent record.
I changed providers, and they quizzed me on my excesses.
you looking for an answer,
I do the same damn thing nearly every night.

as previously stated,
I am acutely aware of my Lab Work.
My Liver Enzymes will get me a scolding by any refutable Physician.
Yes, but lack of sleep will kill you, too. It is a terrible problem. I'm thinking about trying a hypnotist or an accupunturist. I did both trying to quit smoking 20 years ago. Had nicotine patches stuck all over me, arms, butt cheeks. Needles with burning corks, electrodes. A damn quack swinging a rock on a chain in front of me. Heroin addict dentist gave me script for some pansy pills. Finally quit by starting dipping, then that shit was harder to quit than cigarettes.

It’s better that way. I don’t want to start any or be involved in any. You can’t win a fight in ether space, or whereeverdahell we are.

actually one can.
but it's an empty victory.
what was won?
pride for 30 minutes or a day,
then remorse when the fallout occurs...

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT