ADVERTISEMENT

Durham gets his first scalp...who's up next?

Low hanging fruit and it could be the end of the probe . He may be the only one to fall . If they were going to get the major household names in the Russia deal ; they would have already gotten them.

I would imagine that they will start turning the screws starting with Klinesmith and offer him a deal in exchange for his cooperation. I hope this is just the beginning.

I would imagine that they will start turning the screws starting with Klinesmith and offer him a deal in exchange for his cooperation. I hope this is just the beginning.

doubtful because you don’t want to risk Biden AG handling them case .

China shut up lebron and nba supporting Hong Kong freedom, they got on their knees for china. No t-shirts for Hong Kong oppression or any vocal support. They in china's pocket, may the nba crash and burn.
Right. I understand and agree with you, but curious about the connection with this thread.

Reactions: mikul1
Low hanging fruit and it could be the end of the probe . He may be the only one to fall . If they were going to get the major household names in the Russia deal ; they would have already gotten them.

I guess you can call it low hanging.

He worked on the Hillary case, the crossfire hurricane case, & the Mueller SC all directly under Peter Strzok which would place him.

Let’s see 1, 2, 3, steps from the FBI Director.

So yeah he’s on the forth rung of the ladder from the top as it relates to the FBI and per his own notes was in direct contact with CIA regarding the documents he altered.

Let’s see 1, 2, 3, steps from the FBI Director

BF3-D5180-BFA4-4-B9-F-9-AFD-A91-D1321-B98-A.jpg

You won't see wall to wall coverage from the MSM. No 24/7 "the walls are closing in" coordinated commentary. Only he was just a minor player who made an error statements and poof, who's Clinesmith, never heard of him.

Based on Sally Yate's testimony, I'm thinking Comey will be the firewall and get thrown under the bus. Any perps below him like Strozk, Page and Priestep are fair game. I actually look for Comey to be suicided in the near future because he doesn't strike me as the type of person that can be trusted to toe the line.

Based on Sally Yate's testimony, I'm thinking Comey will be the firewall and get thrown under the bus. Any perps below him like Strozk, Page and Priestep are fair game. I actually look for Comey to be suicided in the near future because he doesn't strike me as the type of person that can be trusted to toe the line.
Comey has worked to keep the Clintons out of jail since Whitewater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT