ADVERTISEMENT

East campus lot off River road game day parking issues

ugadoc

Letterman and Piece of the Rock
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2002
Parking there since moved for construction at my prior lot. Last week arrived an hour before kickoff and there was NO parking. All grass, parallel parking both sides of road at exit and parking spots full. Circled around and guy working at entrance moved his car up in media lot which was also full for me to park in. He told me frat houses have a green paper parking permit that he suspected they were passing out to friends and family. That lot shares entrance/ exit with the river road frat houses. Spoke a few times to athletic office they claim they are looking into problems at lot but it was an issue last year but getting worse. Anyone else park there? Anyone know anything re the green frat passes? One guy at parking office for campus said he thought they were M-F only. If that true then it’s an easy fix. Even though athletic dept controlled lots they don’t really control them it’s some other dept they just collect the money. I feel like if I can’t find the problem and tell them a fix it will not be resolved. Everyone saying it’s not their responsibility. I drive up from Florida for games and can’t get there to my lot and have no parking. If anyone has info re above please reply. Especially info re the Green paper frat parking passes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.