ADVERTISEMENT

Echo in the Canyon movie….

stray

Snappin’ necks and cashing checks
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2001
Is a great music documentary. Not really my type of music but very interesting to hear the stories and learn about the history of that time in music.
I even enjoyed Jakob Dylan and others covering the old tunes. Probably the best work that guy has ever done. Jade Castrinos has a fantastic voice. Never heard of her but she can belt it.
Great watch if you are looking for something. It’s on showtime apparently so it should be on demand too.

Is a great music documentary. Not really my type of music but very interesting to hear the stories and learn about the history of that time in music.
I even enjoyed Jakob Dylan and others covering the old tunes. Probably the best work that guy has ever done. Jade Castrinos has a fantastic voice. Never heard of her but she can belt it.
Great watch if you are looking for something. It’s on showtime apparently so it should be on demand too.
Good pointer. Laurel Canyon is a really interesting place. I see one Amazon Prime page says it’s available, one says it’s not.

Reactions: d-dawg
Good pointer. Laurel Canyon is a really interesting place. I see one Amazon Prime page says it’s available, one says it’s not.
There are 2 similar documentaries out there.

One is "Echo In The Canyon" on Paramount+, or you can rent it on Amazon Prime.

The other is a two part series titled "Laurel Canyon" which is on EPIX/MGM+, or you can rent it on Amazon Prime.

Both are also available with free trials of the host services.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT