ADVERTISEMENT

Either the Polls are in for a Repeat, or Biden wins...........

The polls tightened a wee bit, but not enough.........Gonna be an election "Free America" will never recover from "IF" the polls are correct this time around and Creepy Sleepy Joe becomes President of the US.........God Help Us............
Can you imagine what his cabinet would look like?

The polls tightened a wee bit, but not enough.........Gonna be an election "Free America" will never recover from "IF" the polls are correct this time around and Creepy Sleepy Joe becomes President of the US.........God Help Us............
Dude. Do you have eyes? Do you not see the Trump rallies and the ad hoc Trump events that ordinary citizens arrange on their own like the boat and truck parades? Compare and contrast that to Quid Pro Joe and Harris events.

There are more ppl at this NH event than I’ve seen at anything for Joementia or the Ho.

Last edited:
I see a window for Trump to win. The polls are based on what happened after the election in 2016. To really get a gauge they should compare polls before the election in 2016 to current poll numbers. You'll see Trump significantly higher compared to last time and you take into account he's more popular with minorities this time around. I think he's like 137,000 votes ahead of Biden in Florida's early voting.

My gut feeling is Trump in a landslide despite the graveyard vote for Sleepy Joe.

The polls HAVE to tighten. They can lie all they want thru September but can’t be that irrational when Election Day gets here or they lose all credibility. That was always the plan. Say Biden will win in the biggest landslide ever to try and influence the election but we have to save our phony polling business so we have to be closer to correct by Election Day so we can save face.

The polls HAVE to tighten. They can lie all they want thru September but can’t be that irrational when Election Day gets here or they lose all credibility. That was always the plan. Say Biden will win in the biggest landslide ever to try and influence the election but we have to save our phony polling business so we have to be closer to correct by Election Day so we can save face.

It’s a criminal enterprise that needs to be dealt with more than by just complaining about it.

Last edited:
I see a window for Trump to win. The polls are based on what happened after the election in 2016. To really get a gauge they should compare polls before the election in 2016 to current poll numbers. You'll see Trump significantly higher compared to last time and you take into account he's more popular with minorities this time around. I think he's like 137,000 votes ahead of Biden in Florida's early voting.

they do make the comparison to 2016. After polling better for awhile it has flipped and you can see trump doing slightly worse not better than last time. His statewide polls have gotten worse not better in past two weeks vs 2016.

This is what I’ve been saying for a while. The enthusiasm gap is unlike any I’ve ever seen.

When I left SLC, I got a new phone number, the old phone being a company phone. I don't know who had this phone before me, but I'm getting all these get out the vote text messages, obviously democrat driven. The final straw was tonight's message, saying something like Breonna and Jacob can't vote but if they could . . .

I replied, I already voted for Trump. I got back, Thank you for your time

probably look like America.
I guess we’ll find out prior to December 14, the day the Electors vote in the states, what America looks like. Because if you democrats still have it all ballsed up by that date, it goes to the House where you will lose. Read the rules. Democrat cheaters can’t take the cheat past 12/14; they have to complete the cheat prior to that date, or they are done.

Dude. Do you have eyes? Do you not see the Trump rallies and the ad hoc Trump events that ordinary citizens arrange on their own like the boat and truck parades? Compare and contrast that to Quid Pro Joe and Harris events.

There are more ppl at this NH event than I’ve seen at anything for Joementia or the Ho.
Maybe they should be voting instead of attending rallies.

• Love
Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
they do make the comparison to 2016. After polling better for awhile it has flipped and you can see trump doing slightly worse not better than last time. His statewide polls have gotten worse not better in past two weeks vs 2016.

Whoever is elected will need our prayers.

Ding, ding, ding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT