ADVERTISEMENT

Elon asks Kamala to do an interview on X

Elon practically led Trump with every question. He would spend 30 seconds glazing Trump before setting up a softball question.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I honestly think she should do this. I dont see how it could hurt , unless shes leery of Elon/X.

doubt she will, probably keep dodging as long as she can. who can blame her if everything you read on this here Chat says she is ahead??

wish she would though, would love to hear more about how "Medicare for all" will work. pretty sure I read that she wants to even cover the "illegal aliens". who pays for that, us working folks?

Want to see the math and how it all affects the hospitals, wait times, volume etc.....also, no more private insurance?? do we trust the gov with all the taxpayer money if we fund it (see SS)?

thinks it will be tough to handle the new volume, a nightmare. there are not doctors and HC professionals on every block.

the devil is in the details.......just a WAG, don't think it betters my current situation.

given his RW trolling / support of MAGA on the platform - wouldn't you be?
With Elon I think it more trolling of the Dems and their lies and extreme stances than it is him siding with MAGA. That is how it is with me as well. There is so much crap from the left and pure deceit and deflection while trying to push radical policies and tell us how we should think it is sickening.

With Elon I think it more trolling of the Dems and their lies and extreme stances than it is him siding with MAGA. That is how it is with me as well. There is so much crap from the left and pure deceit and deflection while trying to push radical policies and tell us how we should think it is sickening.
Yes. When you are insane enough to tell me that men need tampons, Im out.

Pretty sure you won’t hear any of the extreme policies until she is in the WH, or IF she gets there.

Thinks she will definitely push reparations if given the chance.

She may still lose, but she'll meet the press.

My guess is that it will be on her terms, and given their bias for drama, I think that's smart.
Right you are sir. On her terms. With pre submitted questions and prepared lies for response. I never thought we would agree on anything seeing as how you live in a far left spin zone without facts. But you nailed this.

doubt she will, probably keep dodging as long as she can. who can blame her if everything you read on this here Chat says she is ahead??

wish she would though, would love to hear more about how "Medicare for all" will work. pretty sure I read that she wants to even cover the "illegal aliens". who pays for that, us working folks?

Want to see the math and how it all affects the hospitals, wait times, volume etc.....also, no more private insurance?? do we trust the gov with all the taxpayer money if we fund it (see SS)?

thinks it will be tough to handle the new volume, a nightmare. there are not doctors and HC professionals on every block.

the devil is in the details.......just a WAG, don't think it betters my current situation.
The same press that coddles her and allows her to dodge interviews …it’s unbelievable
And she thinks she has what it takes to be President…dodging interviews…LOL

iu

• Haha
Well it wasn’t an interview. It was a conversation between two men that agree on most things.
Well if that's the case why would Harris go on X then sense her and Elon dont agree on anything really. If you're trying to draw a comparison then Harris should go on the View or Pod Save America.

• Haha
I am not always a fan of David Sacks, but he is on target with his analogy here.

No grilling, no direct questions about what she actually believes. Just anonymous leaks from the campaign. Akin to Biden’s basement camp when they put him in hiding because everyone was cool with it. Probably worse actually.

wouldn't be surprised if she did both - better, more stable platforms, and why give Elon any business/satisfaction. He's a troll.
She should do all the left leaning podcast. That was an issue with Biden, he did none of the left wing podcast shows.

wouldn't be surprised if she did both - better, more stable platforms, and why give Elon any business/satisfaction. He's a troll.
Well one could argue that it is not about Elon , it’s getting her message out. I would be willing to bet most folks have no idea who Pod Save America is. The View is a joke right ?

She should do all the left leaning podcast. That was an issue with Biden, he did none of the left wing podcast shows.
How would this help her? Biden did none of the podcasts because he can’t talk. Also he has no idea what a podcast is.

The View is Evil!!’ Just like The MSM. They all have an agenda and people know it but they will still vote for her even though she hasn’t done a lot of anything yet.

I would be willing to bet most folks have no idea who Pod Save America is. The View is a joke right ?
I have no idea what happens on The View, go ask Atlanta Cock. re: PSA, you are correct. I had to go look up the hosts myself - it's Favreu, Vitor, etc, i.e. a bunch of Obama-era staffers, so that's probably not going to do the trick, but I am guessing that if she went on that or any given podcast, it would suddenly get a lot more attention.

It also probably wouldn't crash and burn as now both Ron DeSantis' and Donald Trump's "spaces" have.

GUUdGjKaAAAPAX3.jpg

• Haha
Well if that's the case why would Harris go on X then sense her and Elon dont agree on anything really. If you're trying to draw a comparison then Harris should go on the View or Pod Save America.
I wasn’t comparing. I was addressing your leading question remark. Kamala should definitely go on the view. All of the cackling ladies would have a blast. Though I doubt she would even do that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT